Chapter 1

THUMP!

 Ehhh?

 I fell from the bed.

 Ahhh.... A dream? Fvck! How could I dream about being kidnapped by a maniac and ask me for a kid . (┬┬﹏┬┬) And he checks me in that way ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ ...

But the feeling was so real... So real that I still can recall the temperature of his mouth and body!!!

Okay, Lee Felix you need to stop this crazy imagination of yours!!!

I stood up and walked towards my study table. On the table, I saw a newspaper and the headline says:

SEO CHANGBIN, PRESIDENT OF MULTINATIONAL GROUP

Who's Seo Changbin? A born rich Korean, heir of a noble family. Bold and cold-blooded.

He established his own company at the age of  19, and eventually developed it into a multinational group through constant expanding and acquisition. 

He has all kind of buisness in all kind of highly profitable industries. This year his company ranked NO.1 among worldwide listed companies.

And he is recognised as the most richest man in the world, and this year, he is only 25 years old.

Ah! This guy. No wonder I felt familiar in the dream... Maybe I read the newspaper before I fell asleep. And that's why I have that weird dream...

Of course how could I have such a relationship with such a briliant guy hmmm ╮(╯▽╰)╭ ....

Such a successful guy is too far beyond my reach.Poor boy like me should better go to work.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain coming from my ass.

"How could it... How could a dream of rape leaves me real pain... How could it be? How could that hurt so much?" I thought.

Ahhhh!!! You must be crazy due to loneliness, Lee Felix! What a shame!!! 

MANGA COMPANY

"Good morni-" Without waiting me to finish my sentence, someone screamed "Seo Changbin is so hot!!!!! I really want to throw myself onto him!" "I heard that he has an enormous mansion in this city." "Mansion❤" "Wake up!!! Changbin is far beyond your reach." "Can you imagine how rich he is." 

Chatters were in the air. I quickly walk away after I heard Changbin's name.

When I reached the 2nd floor, a lot of people gather in front of the TV. I got curious because normally no one would watch the morning news. 

As I move closer towards the TV, I heard the newscaster reported: "THE RETURN OF XXXX GROUP'S SEO CHANGBIN HAS CAUSED A GREAT STIR. THE VENUE IS ALREADY STUFFED WITH FANS AND REPOTERS."

"This is the real closeness. Got it?" The dream reappear in my head.

I blushed, "LEE FELIX!! How lonely are you that you have such an erotic dream with such unreachable man.. No!! This ain't gonna happen anymore. I must must start a real romance!!"

How can an otaku like me  find true love....😢 An idea crossed my mind: A BLIND DATE!!

I will go on a blind date so that I won't have such absurd dreams anymore🤙🏻

Please remember to vote and comment💙 Tq (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡