Rememberance

"What do you mean 'what'?"

"What as in 'what the hell do you mean'!"

"You seriously don't remember me?" He went silent. I shake my head 'no'. He sighs and lets go of me and swings the door open leaving me in the dark.

"Travis!" I yell as he slams the door to what I'm assuming is his room. I walk to my chosen room and flop onto my bed and break into frustrated tears. About a half hour later Travis barges into my room and throws a framed picture beside me.

"What's this?" I say wiping the surviving mascara off with the pad of my thumb.

"Look on the back." He sits beside me. I turn it around and sure enough it's labeled.

Travis and Ryan's first vacation together.( To the side.)

"Who took this?"

"Your mom, Ryan. That was the day when she straitened you hair...see?" My hand shoots up to my curls. My mom was black and my dad white...

"Funny how you know my mom, but I don't..."

"Ryan, please just listen to me! You remember me and your parents! Do you at least remember what happened to them...?" Travis pleaded. I sniffed. I shook my head. "That's the reason I was in the detention center. They accused me of the murder of your parents and the disappearance of you..." I scooted away from away from him.

"What?!"

" I didn't kill them, but they still sent me to Juvie...they thought I could be dangerous..."I let some tears fall.

"My parents are dead?"

"Yea I'm so sorry. They still haven't found the murderer though." I hiccup. I burst into tears." Who ever did this to you obviously hit you or something to cause your amnesia." Travis wraps his arms around me.

"Tory took me in and taught me everything I know today. He found me at our place and now I'm here."

"Here c'mon want to go get some ice cream?"
I nod. I get up and go to my drawer and get some black joggers and a crop top that says 'young, wild, and free'. I shower, straiten my hair, and brush my teeth. I head out of the bathroom and get my Vans. I get my beanie that says 'How 'Bout No'. I see that Travis changed too. He has skinny jeans on and a black hoodie that reads 'I Got 99 Problems' and a grey beanie that says 'I'm Your Superman'. He has the same color Vans as me.

"You ready?"

"Um yea." I tug on some of my hair.

"C'mon then."

I followed him out the house. We walk side by side to the shop. I get whistled at quite a bit, but Travis stops every time to flip the person off and bring me closer to him. We made it to the shop and everything stops when we walk in. A group,of guys walk up to me.

"Hi." I say shyly.

"Hey, I'm Jaden." A blond says.

"I'm Liam." A brunette says.

"Georgie." Another blond says

"Erik here." Says a platinum blond.

"I'm Denny." Says a boy with jet black hair.

"Nice to meet you all, but I kinda want some ice cream. So if you don't mind I'll be going." I tried to go around.

"On me then." Georgie smiled.

"Really I couldn't let you."

"She's right, George. I'll get her some ice cream." Liam smirks.

"Thanks, but that's not necessary."

"C'mon let me get you something, please." Erik smiled.

"No! I really don't want any of you getting me ice cream, I am completely capable of doing this on my own, thank you!" I groan and march my way through the boys.

"Here, babe. What do you want?" Travis says grabbing any waist hugging me close.

"You won't let any of us get you ice cream, but you'll let that...druggie get you some?" Jaden steams.

"First off, he's not a 'druggie' he's a normal human being. And second off, even if he was he'd be a better person than you'd ever be..." I let go of Travis and walk over to Denny. "Thank you for not being a jerk." I pull a metallic silver Sharpie from my pocket. I write my number down on his arm.

As a token of my gratitude
~ Ryan

I walk back to Travis.

"2 scoops of chocolate chip cookie dough please."

We leave soon after getting our ice cream playing games on the walk back.

"Thank you, Ryan."

"For what, the thing back there? That's nothing. They had it coming..."

"Not that. For giving me a chance." I look into his eyes as they gleam like the ocean.
"I know you didn't want to do this at first. You knew me, but then again, you didn't." He smiled.

"I didn't want you to be alone...like I was..."

"But, you weren't."

"It sure felt that way."

"Well, I'll make sure you don't ever feel alone again. Ok?"

"Promise?"

"Cross my heart, hope to die..." Travis makes an 'x' on his heart, kisses his index and middle fingers, and holds them in the air. I hug him letting take my weight.

"Thank you."

"I would do anything for you. I love you, Ryan, always have, always will. Since I was 5."

"Thank you for loving me, Travis."

"Nothing in this world could stop me, Ryan."

"I hope nothing will change your mind."

"Let's go in it's getting dark." I nod and he carries me back into the house.

When we get back inside I head to my room and change into my pajamas spanks and a tank top. In a matter of minutes I'm asleep.

I woke up at the creak of my door.

"Who's there?"

"It's just me, Ryan."

"Oh, what time is it?"

"2 am give or take..."

"Why aren't you in bed!"

"Couldn't sleep."

"Well do something, I'm trying to sleep..."

"Ok." I shut my eyes and lay back down. A few seconds later I feel the other side of the bed sink. I eyes pop open.

"Crap." I thought to myself, "Now I can't sleep..."

Ok sorry I haven't updated the last few days but I couldn't decide on what to do...well don't hate me! I really hope you guys enjoyed. Well bye! It literally took me all day to write this! Well I hope it was worth the wait! Bye!
~Kyla