WELCOME READERS!

*More episodes will be added sometime shortly. Stay tuned.*

Sixteen-year-old James Everett Knight wants to be a normal kid after getting superpowers at six years old. Still, after dealing with bullies and mysterious supers in the town of Phanton, he must fight his feelings to protect the ones he loves while going through life as a teenage superhuman. However, after his enemies discover a cure, Samual Knight has been working on it for years. They plot to take James' powers away from him forever to follow through with an even worse antagonistic plan.

∆∆∆

Thank you for reading Diary of a Teenage Superhuman! I was so excited to rewrite this, and now I cannot wait to finish writing it! Wait until you read the ending... I have it all planned out... 😉😉 Anyway, let me know what you think of my book by hitting me up in the comment section, and please don't be shy about hitting that like button if you enjoyed a chapter.

*A Wattpad-featured script in Superhero 2020*

ᗩᑎᗪ ᗯƐᖇƐ OFF!!!!

PSST... NOW YOU CAN HELP PICK THE DREAM CAST ACTORS!!!!

https://www.mycast.io/stories/diary-of-a-teenage-superhuman

PS. The first trailer is up! Please go check it out above! (That is the original chosen cast)