Chapter 1

I literally lept out of bed this morning. Not because I was excited for school, no way! But because one my alarm was so load and two because my dog, Tess came in to my room and was licking my face and hands. It scared me. Especially because I was having a nightmare about being eaten by a wolf. Don't ask. I though now I'm 15 I would have stopped having those kind of dreams but clearly not.

I hate getting on the bus to school. It's terrible, I hardly ever get a seat and when I do its next to someone who is either really creepy or is really load, shouting across me to talk to their friends. I dont need that in the morning! It annoys me so much. I'm always asking my mum and dad to give me a lift to school but there always busy getting ready for work.

At least when I get to school in greeted by a kiss from my boyfriend, Daniel. I think we've been dating for a year nearly. I don't know I've lost count and so as he. We walk together to our tutors with our friends. Our tutors are next to each other so we hug and go in.

My tutor is nice. Her name is Mrs Hope. Nice name hope. She's always really supportive, which is her job I guess but still. I know I can always drop in to her room if I need help with something and see will he willing to help me whatever it may be.

I'm always texting Daniel in lessons. I've been caught a few times but I always do it again. My mum and dad get annoyed with me as my phone bill is so high. Oops! It's him not me he's always texting me!

I was asked today in English to go and take a stack of books to one of the music rooms. I don't know why English would have music books but oh well I didn't complane, I'll do anything to get out of an lesson. I was walking with the books in my hand texting Daniel when something bumped into me. Causing the books and my phone to go flying! I looked up to see a very worried looking boy. He had jet black hair that hung over his right eye.

"Sorry I didn't see you there, er. Err. Do you want some help"

He stuttered.

"Yes please, it was my fault sorry I was too busy on my phone."

He stood there for a while just staring at me.

"Ur yes okay"

And he began helping me collect the books and my phone, which was a little cracked but it just added to the millions of other cracks from all the other times I had dropped it.

"Thanks"

I said

He nodded and started for a while before smiling and walking off.

I got to music gave the teacher the books and speed walked back to English.

"You where a while. I knew I shouldn't have asked you, too busy on your phone. Yes I saw you bump into that boy as you were too busy on the stupid phone of yours. You can stay behind for 10 minutes to make us for the time you took on your phone and dropping the book."

My gosh I hate my English teacher. I swear she did that just to catch me out. Well she got what she wanted now I have to stay behind! Urg!

The Bell went for break but I had to stay great. I could see Daniel at the door peering though the windows. He was making fun of me. I bet he saw me bump into that boy I wasn't that far from his class room at the time.

Finally I was alowed to go. Thank goodness!

"Haha! Saw you bump into that kid earlier, couldn't stop laughing I nearly had to stay behind for laughing and so did the whole class!"

Oh great his whole class saw me..

My face was burning up with embarrassment.

"Awh no I'm sorry come here"

He opened his arms and gave me a hug. I like his hugs, he's all strong it makes me feel safe.

__________

Hey I hope you like my new story I will be still writing my other one too.
Please vote if you liked it.

-Eleanor x