Sick

One day, I decided to get out of my village, move to some other place, because I was really sick of my village, the leaf.

I felt like I was suffocating, with each day passing, the burden of staying in the leaf grew bigger and bigger, because I kept feeling empty, lonely, bored..

I had no one dear to me, my parents died when I was younger and I have no close relatives so I'm basically on my own..

I didn't have a lot of friends, I had some but I don't hang out with them.
I couldn't stand it any longer, so a thought crossed my mind, I thought of moving out, go live some where else since I don't really go on missions much here so it wouldn't make any difference.

And so I thought of moving to the village hidden in the sand, since me and it's Kazekage- Gaara are friends I thought it might be nice moving there, besides I wanted to see him because I miss him, I made best friends almost with him after meeting him during the chunin exams...

I packed my stuff and got ready to move out. I knew I had to inform the Hokage-Lady Tsunade and so I went on my way to her office, I knocked on the door.

"Come in" I heard her saying. I opened the door and let myself in,
" Hello Lady Tsunade " I said. " Hi (Y/n), what brought you here? " She asked.
" Yeah I'm leaving the village, I'll be moving to the sand village, I wanted to let you know before I take off " I replied.

" Alright very well, are you gonna stay for a while there? I can tell you don't like it here and I don't blame you, maybe this change would do you good " she said.
" Well I'm not sure, but I hope I won't have to come back to this stinkin' place " I said back.

" Haha ow come on it's not that bad " she said. " Well it is to me, See ya! " I said. " Take care " she said back.
And then I went on my way after saying good bye to my friends.