"That I do, your wife actually teaches me three hours a day."

"She's excellent isn't she."  Emma nods , it suddenly goes quiet , the awkward kind. I break the silence first.

"Well we shall leave you to it Miss Swan, I shall see you around."

"Absolutely Mrs. Mills , and you Mr ..." she pauses , waiting for Robin to announce his name.

"Locksley , Robin Locksley."

"Alright Mr. Locksley."

"Goodbye dear " we leave Emma ,

"You never told me you teach that waitress." I didn't like the way he referred to her as 'that waitress'.

"I just didn't feel as though it was important dear , I teach most kids in this town."

"Can you hurry it up Regina , I don't care for grocery shopping." His irritated tone makes me grow irritated too.

Do not let him know he's getting to you.

"I don't mind if you'd prefer to take the car home Robin?"

"Don't be so silly , how on earth would you get home with all of this shopping?"

"I could walk dear , or call a cab, or find a friend to drive me."

"No."

~

The clock on the wall reads 7.55 PM. I told Robin I had lots of paperwork to do therefore not to expect me home till around 10PM. He did not question me , he doesn't often interfere when it comes to me and my mayor work , I never did quite understand his reasoning behind that. I know that Em was working today until 8PM. She started at midday. We saw her in the store around 11.

I know that my love had roughly five minutes of her shift left.

Oh - and I had NO paperwork to finish, I'm very particular and I like to get everything done in one sitting.

'Are you free? I know you are due to finish.'

I send the message and await a reply.

8.04PM

Come on Em.

I nearly fall of the seat when I hear the tone 'ding'

'All done and ALWAYS free for you. '

''Mayors office , there is a key under the mat , it's dark therefore nobody should see you.'

'5 mins. '

'Hurry'

I hear the lock in the door in just under ten minutes. I feel like a giddy child , like I was doing something naughty , but I knew it would be so worth it. I rise from my seat and I rush to the blonde who had barely even made it through the door. I grab her , push her against the door causing it to close itself.

"Damn, someone missed me." She smirks
The swift action causes the key in her hand to fall to the floor.

"It's been so long since I've been able to touch you Em," Emma takes me hand and she guides me to the velvet sofa in my office. It's rather spacious , she lies down and there is still room for me to snuggle in close to her.

I've missed her.

Her hand snakes round from behind me and she begins tracing patterns on my stomach. Her hand hovers , I feel as though I know where this is about to go. I turn myself around so I am straddling the petite blonde below me, she leans up to kiss me lovingly on the lips.

The blonde pulls back , it seems as though she is in shock.

"What happened dear?"

"I just had a cool idea." 

Oh dear.

"Go on..."

She wiggles her way out from under me and heads over to my desk. She points a slender finger to my desk.

"How important is everything on this desk?"

"Well I suppose none of it matters greatly, why do you ask?"

"Okay but , how important am I?" She emphasises on the 'I'. Before I can answer she swipes her arm on the desk causing its contents to fall onto the floor. I watch Emma as she takes off her shoes and lies flat on my desk , it was quite the scene.

"Just one more question. Would you rather work on papers on this desk , or work on me?"