Grand Priest X Beerus Lemon

Start from the beginning

Shin sigh as well, glad it's over. But not for long. The Grand Priest stood in front of them and bowed to his superiors, "Your majesties, Beerus did display his testimony on the false statement. However, I must ask him in private to clarify the events." The Grand Zenos nod. Their aid used his celestial magic and create two small bouncy balls. "Why don't you two play with Whis and Supreme Kai while I'm away", said the angel and gave each ball to them. 

"Yay! Play time!", and ran over to the next room, "Hurry! Hurry!" The guards follow after them. Whis and Shin walk out of the throne room. Shin glance over, seeing his lover and the Grand Priest heading away and vanished. "Beerus", Shin sigh in his mind, "Please be careful."

He wished it were sent to Beerus, but it did not considering they thought Beerus will be fine. Once they appear, they arrived at a strange room: a normal bedroom with a big size bed, with its own bathroom and a mirror in front of the bed. Beerus is suspicious, what are they doing here? But his mind came to horror in realization as he heard the door slammed shut and locked. 

He turn around gasp, eyes wide in terror as he saw it locked up. "I'm afraid that you won't leave here alive", said the deep voice of the Grand Priest. Beerus turn back, saw the most scary yet same stoic face; forcing the cat to back up into a corner. Suddenly using his magic, Beerus is on the bed, his limbs tied to the frame. He squirmed to get away, but it's useless. He turn to look in horror as the Grand Priest looms over him.

The angel just smirk at him with a soft face. He snap his fingers, removed Beerus's clothes and his own clothes. Beerus look down and gasp, realized that his cock now bigger at size twelve inches long and still thick and girthy. The angel noticed his shocked look and saw Beerus' penis staggered upwards. 

Beerus look down and is appalled that it grew. The Grand Priest chuckles low, his hand reach down and wrap around it tightly. Beerus covered his mouth and groaned. The angel is amused by his reaction. "I see, so your penis is aroused by this?", and gave Beerus a stern look, "You should've told us the truth instead of lying Beerus." Beerus shook his head, "Please Grand Priest, I beg of you! I am telling the truth!" "Oh really?", the angel said in question and took out a hologram to show it to him, "Then explain this?"

Beerus blushed, now more scared since he should've realize the power of his control. He saw the hologram projection of him wanking Shin's penis and kissing in the bath that day. Beerus held back the tears, yet afraid now the aid of the powerful Omni Kings is going to eradicate him for good. His mind is full of pain as he felt his dick pulled hard, as of this type of hand job is too much. 

He held back his yell as he feel another rough tug. But once that's done, Beerus feel relief and he saw the Grand Priest now next to the left side of his head. He gave Beerus the same stoic smile while aiming his penis next to his face, "Now Beerus, I want you to blow me till I cum." Beerus is dumbfounded, looking at the angel. "Don't think of something reckless", said the Grand Priest with a stern voice.

Beerus gave in and obey. He open his mouth and the angel tormentor pushed it inside. Beerus is terrified: a deity lower than his angel superior and is sucking his penis as a punishment. He should've just tell him the truth but he decides to wait out to convince the aid what he said is true. Beerus closed his mouth, but is too nervous to move. The Grand Priest hums, "Suck me or I'll make this worse for you~" Beerus face is more scared than before and he starts sucking the angel's cock. 

The aid is amused how Beerus actually does this even if he's forced too or not. He can see the blush on Beerus's face and noticed his face looking submissive. That's something that the priest wanted to see. But he wants to see it fully. "Stop", he said in calm voice. Beerus stops and gave him a confused look. The Grand Priest give him the usual stoic smile face, "I see you like this?" Beerus let it slip out and was about to speak; but he cowers down as the angel gave him a scary stare at him. "Don't lie to me cat, of course you enjoy sucking my penis. I can see that when you're touching Shin too", he said and snap his fingers. Beerus blinks, gasp as his legs are spread apart wider and are tied that he won't move.

But what scared him the most is noticed the angel in between his legs. The priest let out a low chuckle, scaring the deity as the angel is rubbing his dick. "So Beerus, will you tell me now or never?", he asked the cat one more time. But Beerus is speechless, scared to move or able to look away. The Grand Priest sigh, "Very well", and slammed his cock deep inside Beerus's anus. Beerus let out a roar of scream, but the angel silenced him, by placing a ball gag in his mouth. Without a warning, the aid began thrusting, slamming his dick with rough force. Tears fall down on Beerus cheeks, "Oh Kami! Why do I even deserve this?", he thought to himself.

Thirty minutes later, the Grand Priest is pounding Beerus's poor asshole. After many minutes of ass slammed by his massive cock, Beerus's anus is squeezing his dick tighter. The angel can tell he's cramping and is glad that his own orgasm is coming near. To end his misery, the Grand Priest made few more poundings and slammed the last thrust deeper. Beerus let out a loud yowl as he feel his own cock ejaculating on the bed and his lower region. Before he can react, the priest pull it out and aim it near his face. The angel looks at the cat's more submissive and lustful face, finding this arousing. The angel jerks off rapidly and he groans, ejaculating onto Beerus's face.

Beerus groaned, feel tired and humiliated. His eyes look at the angel, still stoic as usual. The priest used his magic to clean his own dick and put it away in his pants. Beerus breathes. The angel's hand grip on the cat's head and yank him up. They make eye contact. The angel still smiles, "So, tell me." Beerus gave in defeat, "Yes, I am in homosexual relationship with Shin." The angel's smile grew, "that's what I thought", and released him from his prison. Once the angel used his magic to clean the deity up, Beerus bowed to him repeatedly, "My dearest apologies! I will never lie ever again!" the angel is pleased by his work, "Now that's done, let's go", and both of them vanished.

"Yippee you're here!", Grand Zeno exclaimed. "Yay!", Future Grand Zeno exclaimed. Once Beerus and the Grand Priest arrived back to the throne room, they noticed how much fun their sires are with Whis and Shin. Shin sigh in relief that Beerus's ok. Once the majesties sat on their thrones, they look at their aid. He bowed to them, "Beerus is in the clear your sires." Beerus bowed to them. They nod, "Yes, we can see that. Anyway, you may leave." 

Relieved, the destroyer, Shin, and Whis left the palace. Shin read his mind and looked shocked. "Beerus, I'm so worried for you!", he said. Beerus groaned, "Yes, I won't lie anymore." Shin knew what happened is wrong, but since the cat is now more truthful, they can spend the rest of their lives together. Shin grab his hand and Beerus holds his hand, together heading home.

Meanwhile, the Grand Priest stood beside the Grand Zenos. "Well?", both asked the angel. "He's was lying, but over time he told me the truth", the aid explained. "Oh, we see", said the Future Grand Zeno. "Though Beerus should've told us the truth, we won't be angry if he's in a gay relationship with Shin", replied Grand Zeno. "Yeah, he should've done that first", Future Grand Zeno replied back. 

The angel nods with a hum, "Correct sires. We can certainly wish them best of luck." For many millions of years, he wasn't always a tormentor to all deities like this. Normally, it's his wife who interrogates the male destroyers while he interrogates Helles and female deities. But since her death, he has to do the rest on his own. But that doesn't matter now, he can only hoped that this is an example for the other deities should be careful of lying to him or the rulers of the entire Cosmos. After all, he is the Grand Fucking Priest.

The End