" I apologize for him." Anne says.

" It's okay. I don't mind it." Niall says. Anne tried to hide her smile. She can tell Niall liked Harry too.

" So like, is there a reason why Harry is acting weird?" Mitch asks.

" Not sure, but it's different." Anne lies, knowing damn well why Harry was acting different. Niall just looks at them weird.

He took this time where he wasn't with Harry to text his friends. He pulls his phone out and starts typing in his group chat.

To the gang 😎 from neil ho-RAN 🏃🏻‍♂️

YALL WOULD NOT BELIEVE THE NIGHT I HAD

He looks up from his phone to see Harry.

" Ready?" Harry asks. Niall nods his head. Harry looks at his mom.

" I'll be back later." Harry says. The two walk out of the house and to Harry's car. They get in Harry starts the car. He starts driving back to Niall's house. Niall looks at his phone to see a message.

To the gang 😎 from Lou ❤️

What happened???????

To the gang 😎 from neil ho-RAN 🏃🏻‍♂️

I hung out with daddy long legs !!!!!!! And we cuddled !!

" So, did you have fun last night? Sorry my friends can be a little much." Harry says.

" Harry, I had tons of fun. I'm glad you asked me to hang out. I needed this." Niall says. Because if he drank with his actually friends, Liam would make him the sober one. It was nice for Niall to actually drink for once.

" Well, I'm glad you had fun." Harry says. Harry eventually gets back to Niall's house. Niall turns to Harry.

" Do you want to come in?" Niall asks.

Harry shrugs his shoulders, " Why not?"

Harry turns the car off and the two walk into Niall's house. Niall looks at Harry when they safely made it inside.

" I'll be right back." Niall says. He was about to run off to his room when Maura stops him.

" Who is this boy in my front room?" Maura asks. Niall lets out a sigh.

" Mum, this is Harry. Harry, this is my mum." Niall introduces," Now I'm gonna go change." Niall quickly runs upstairs. He grabs another good outfit and throws it on. He fixed up his hair and ran back downstairs to see Maura and Harry talking.

" Ready Harry?" Niall asks. Maura gives him a weird look, but he ignores it.

" Yep." Harry and Niall walk out of the house and back to Harry's car. They get in and Harry starts the car. He starts driving. Niall looks down at his phone to see a message.

To the gang 😎 from lima bean 😜

don't believe it. send some proof or it didn't happen

Niall rolls his eyes. Of course Liam didn't believe him. Niall looks back at Harry.

" So where are we going?" Niall asks.

" A nice place downtown. My mum and I love going there." Harry says. Harry continues to drive. The two made small talk as they continued on their journey. And Niall was loving every second of it.

They eventually get to the restaurant. Harry parks the car and stops it. The two get out and Harry leads Niall to the restaurant. They walk in and wait to be seated.

" Two?" Asked the hostess. The two boys nod their heads. She grabs a couple of menus and leads the boys to a booth. The boys sit down and start looking at their menus. Niall lets out a sigh. He couldn't believe he was gonna do this.

" I hate to do this, but can I take a picture of you to post on my story? My friends don't believe that I'm hanging out with you." Niall says. Harry smiles.

" Of course. My friends wouldn't believe it either." Harry says. Niall pulls his phone out and takes a picture of a smiling Harry. He adds some stickers to the photo and posts it in his story.

" Thank you Harry." Niall says.

" You're welcome Ni." Harry says.

And with that, the boys enjoyed spending more time with one another. They sure did like each other's company.

***

Man do I suck at ending chapters. I never know how.

Anyway, I didn't know where this chapter was going. But! Exciting things will be happening soon! Things are starting to turn out for Niall and that's always good!

I'm not sure if I have anything else to say.... if you have any comments feel free to comment.

Thank you for reading. I love you all so much.

***