Naru vs Joe!

(This was allllll put in Naru's POV :'D

Aka, I was too lazy to really edit it all into my own POV like prez said :>)

Me, my brother and the rest of the Turbo gang were looking match ups. 

I'm up against Joe Lazure. He's a member of Infernos and also known as the Wandering Gambler. His bey was Judgement Joker.  +

He's pretty powerful. I can still beat him though. 

After the announcements I go research.

Judgement Joker is a balance type. It has 4 moves, Fate's Judgement, Fortune's Trick, Joker Wheel, and Joker Flush.

Hmm... Fate's Judgement deals massive damage to me, but he get's damaged too. 

The next day, I was going up to battle. I wasn't worried. Or super excited either. I had a poker face. Which is important in gambling. And Joe should know that. 

Hanami announced us and we came up to our places. The referee told us the rules. It's a normal 3-point battle. Joe had his usual smirk. He had his coin with him.

"I bet you're gonna lose to me." he said. And flipped his coin.

I didn't reply. Instead I got into my launch. I think that bothered him. But he gritted his teeth slightly and got in place to do his usual coin flip launch.

3

2

1

Let it Rip!

We both launch. I watch Joker. 

He slides down one side of the Stadium. Then Joe calls out, "Joker's Trick!"  2

It's trajectory changed completely. But I can use it. It only works if he lands a hit. I just have to make sure he doesn't. 

It's rising on the side of the stadium and inching to the top. Perfect. 

It flies into the air and lands right behind Aquarius. It speeds up. Perfect. I have to get the timing exactly right. 

Joe yells, "Fate's Judgement!"

Now.

"Aquarius! Aqua Charge!" I say as Aquarius speeds up and keeps spinning faster and faster. It moves away from Joker.

"Woah! What's this! A turn of events! Aquarius isn't letting Joker land a hit! It's suddenly gotten much faster!" I hear Hanami announce.

Joe looks slightly shocked. But he quickly hides it. I see Joker slowing down. 

Now it's a battle of endurance. 

Aquarius is still spinning steadily as Joker comes to a stop.

"Rainn Aquarius, 1 point with a Survivor Finish! The score is 1-0!" the referee said.

"Well, nothing I wouldn't expect from Aiger's sister. But I bet I'll win the next one." Joe said confidently.

"Sure." I say. And get into my launching pose.

"That's a different launch." he points out.

I smirk. "Glad you noticed." My launch is similar to Shu's Crux Boost, except I step back three feet and jump into it.

"Second Battle!" the ref says.

3

2

1

Let it Rip!

"Poseidon Boost!" I yell as I launch. 

This time Aquarius is much faster and stronger. 

"NOW! JOKER'S FLUSH!" Joker rides to the top of the stadium slope, then rides downwards to increase its speed and power while having its Trick driver change into attack mode for a powerful attack.

"AQUARIUS! AQUA CHARGE!" I say. Once again Aquarius dodges Joker's attack.

Joker starts to slow down a bit.

Now.

"NOW AQUARIUS! AQUA BREAK!" It's driver's spring gets pushed down, making contact with the stadium floor and increasing Aquarius's speed. This causes Aquarius to move and act like an Attack Type. It's similar to Free's Absorb Break.

Aquarius speeds up behind Joker and makes contact. It bounces away and bursts.

Joe gasps in shock.

"Rainn Aquarius, 2 points with a Burst Finish. Final score 3 to 0! The winner is Naru Akabane!" the referee announces.

"And Aiger's sister defeats the Gambler! This is one for the history books people!" Hanami announces. 

I walk away, leaving the arena. Joe stands shocked behind me.

Way to go Naru Akabane!

And, maybe next time you'll get em Joe!