~< Introduction & Rules >~

Heya,
Azura here 😘😘😘
This is a book we're you can request graphics (cover, banner, sticker), overall anything I can make for you with my limited resources.
No, I don't own photoshop, so people who specifically came here to get a photoshop made (professional made) covers, I'm truly sorry.
Just because I don't have photoshop doesn't mean, I cannot make pretty covers, check out the covers I made, then request for one if you liked them.

I will also be taking request from a community I'm part of in discord server... so please be patient.

~..........................................~

1

1. Must follow me, Azura_Zephyr , permanently.

2. You must use the graphic I made for ONE MONTH minimum. As it will be a waste of time if you are gonna request it but not use it. (This rule is not applicable to the graphics I made as a gift, since it was not requested)

3. I have full rights on accepting or denying the requests.

4. All my graphics are not-for-commercial purpose, as I'm using resources mostly from Pinterest, and the owners of the resources may not like the fact that we are using their things for commercial purpose. If you EVER use the graphics I made for commercial purpose, you should take full responsibility if a lawsuit occurs due to it.

5. All credits to the resources are available at the bottom of the delivery chapter.

6. I will only be working on 6 requests per month. It does not mean you cannot request when the slots are filled. You can still request for graphic but I will put you in the slot for the next/upcoming month.

Password: Your favorite color.

7. Any type of violent comment will not be tolerated.

8. Must complete the payment. I will be checking it frequently.

9. Communicate with me. I will ask you more about your requirements for the graphic you requested when I have some doubts. If I don't get an answer, I will drop your request.

10. You should only request in the chapter provided for it.

11. Once I deliver you the requested graphics, I shall only allow few tweaks in the graphic. If you ask me to change the entire graphic (after it's delivered), I WILL NOT do that.

12. Failure to abide the rules above (rules 1-11) will result you being BLACKLISTED.

13. Please follow the format of the request I've provided. Any sloppy requests will be denied.

14. You must Private Message me your email. If you give out your email in the comments section, you request will be rejected.

15. Please be patient. I have college as well as a graphic shop in a community. So your graphic might take time.