Our Relationship

22 January 2018. The beginning of our relationship. I was so happy. I couldn't express my happiness nor the love I had for him. I loved his every detail. I cared for him more than anything. He was very nice , he cared for me and for what makes me happy. He knew how to always put a smile on my face. I met all his family and I felt like I was a part of them. They are so nice and theu made me feel confident even more. This made me fall for him even more. So, I was crazy in love with him. This made me jealous and I started to overthink every detail. He was mad at me for being jealous and overthinker but I couldn't do anything because this was the results of my feeling towards him.
I felt pain inside me because I didn't want this to happen. I knew that what I was doing was wrong but I couldn't control it. Our relationship was the best relationship anyone could wish for except that I was from the jealous type. We started to fight almost everyday. I felt the distance between us. I was hurt more than anything. I was ready to do anything just to not loose him. But I couldn't control my jealousy. There was something inside me that isn't helping.
We dated for a year and 9 months.
Until ...