Weekend Party

I yawned getting out of bed it was surprisingly late. I actually slept, but you know Kyle was over til like 2 in the morning then he left. I guess he seems like a cool guy. I walked into the bathroom and looked at my hair.

"Woah I really need to re dye this."

I took a strand of my hair and looked at the light purple. I blinked then crouched to look under the cabinet. I found some purple hair dye then put it in the sink. I yawned again then grabbed my brush and brushed out the knots in my hair. I grabbed a razor and cut on my bangs till they were where I wanted them to be. Then I trimmed my long hair. I smiled and looked at it, I put on some thin gloves then began to dye my hair.

I heard a knock on the door and Alexa came in. She groaned.

"Why don't you dye it like blue or red?" She chuckled

"Because I like my hair purple you butt." I smiled.

"Well, have a good day alright? I have to go to work Jeffery will be here working on his book." Alexa said putting on ear rings.

I nodded continuing putting the hair dye on. I smiled a little in a good mood. I actually made a friend, I had a good home. I chuckled a little being in a good mood and finished dying my hair. I took off the gloves and walked back to my room grabbing my phone. I hoped Kyle texted me since I gave him my number. I know I am a little bitch sometimes but hey I don't just trust someone. Yeah I just met Kyle but I am still iffy on him.

I said good morning to Jeffery and he nodded taking a sip of his coffee. I walked back to the bathroom and turned on the shower and I waited for the water to heat up. I stripped and stepped into the shower. I washed myself and my hair. I looked at the shampoo and it was completely dark purple. I smiled then rised my hair. I turned off the shower then stepped out. I wrapped a towel around me then put my hair up in a towel.

I looked though my clothes being the typical girl that couldn't find anything to wear. I finally found a pair of skinny jeans and my 'The Bunny The Bear' tee shirt. I put it on then looked in the mirror to see how it looked. I sighed and plopped on my bed, looking over at my phone that was glowing. I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" I said

"Hey, I'm almost at your house so open the door okay?"

I blinked then getting up to open the door. I talked to him for a few more minutes then hanging up. I unlocked the door and walked into the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. I heard a knock on the door and opened it. He stood there and smiled at me. I chuckled and moved out of the way.

"Want a cup of coffee?" I said with a smile.

He took off his shoes and nodded. I walked to the kitchen with him following me. He watched me get a cup and pour him a cup. I pointed at the sugar and cream, he shook his head.

"Ew black?" I said joking with him.

"Yes black, it's better that way then putting all that crap in it." He said laughing

I walked out of the kitchen and to my bedroom, him following me. Once he walked him I pointed at the door so he would close it. He did so and sat next to me. I smiled and drank my coffee, him doing the same.

"So why did you want to come over?" I said him looking at me.

"Soo we can meet Christofer Drew remember?" He said poking my nose.

I wiggled it and smiled, nodding remembering. I looked at my shirt then got up going to my dresser. I found my NeverShoutNever shirt and then I looked at him. I set my coffee cup on top of the dresser.

"Cover your eyes I want to change my shirt." I said glaring at him.

He did as I asked and I took off my shirt then putting on the shirt. I turned back around and walked over to remove his hand. He looked at me and sniffed.

"Did you just dye your hair?"

"Yeah, does it smell bad?"

He shook his head, making me sigh in relief. I didn't want to smell like hair dye. Talk about a major turn off. Walking back over I grabbed my coffee cup. I walked slowly to my bed, putting my knee on the edge of the bed so I could pull myself up. I took a sip of my coffee and wiggled back to my spot next to him. He smiled, making my smile back at him. I was strangely comfortable around him even though we just met. It went straight from leave me alone to I need you. I bit the inside of my lip just thinking about it.

He nudged me, making me nudge him back. He took my coffee up that I let go so smoothly, he pushed my down making my heart beat out of fear. He chuckled and started to tickle me. I started to wiggle around and giggle. I tried to push his hands away but they would never go away. He chuckled and pulled up my shirt to show my stomach, it had scars on it making me freak out that he did so. He ignored them and put his cold lips on my stomach. He blew making it sound like a fart noise.

I chuckled and giggled more wiggling again. He pulled back and looked at me, I looked at him back and smiled. Kyle sat where he was before and chuckled.

"I like your laugh, it's so cute and something to laugh along with."

I blinked at looked at him saying that. He was smiling at me, I heard his pocket buzzing. He pulled out his phone. He read the text and smiled.

"Let's go Christofer is waiting for us."

I nodded and grabbed shoes then a jacket. I followed him out the door and we went downtown.