chapter 7

So it was around 4pm everyone was still practicing the three of the girls had met many more people they felt most connected to Carlyn, Joanne and Queen. They all met and chit chatted, the other three were also roommates. Prips was happy that she made some good friends, but was still irritated from the morning incident.

Meanwhile Roy POV

How do they both know each other its bugging me so much I just hope there is nothing going on between them. Ok leave it now focus on practicing u can directly ask him tonight.

At around 7pm a whistle blew "okay everyone great practice for today now u can go and all the best for tomorrow's look test don't stress much about it.

"So prips do you wanna join us for dinner at the cafeteria?" asked roy. Josh was also standing next to him "please say no please." he was thinking in his mind

"Um nah I don't feel like eating now, I am tired u enjoy thanks for asking <3." In her mind she was thinking "how can I eat that rude person its better I don't eat."

Prips left with bell. Mahiro went to eat with Carlyn Joanne and queen.
Every one was done eating. The girls and boys went back to their rooms.

In boys dorm
The moment roy entered the room he asked "hey josh how do u know that prips girl?"
"Her name's prips? I actually dont know her she is just some random women who's crazy. I met her at the airport."
"Ohh ok."
Roy's pov
In his mind he thought ohh thank god there's nothing going on between them but how could he call such a sweet girl crazy he must be out of his mind anyways leave it now i will go to sleep tomorrow's a big day.
Then the boys went to sleep.

In girls room
Prips was tensed
"Come on Prips just relax its just a visual test we would pass." Mahiro calmed her down.
"I know but what if i dont pass that only." Prips said
I am pretty sure u would pass now dont worry." Bell added
"Yeah she's right now lets go to sleep." Mahiro said
"Ok you all sleep i will wash my face amd then go to sleep good night😘." Prips said.

Everyone went to sleep.

The next morning
It was 6:00 clock all of them were up the had to reach the room where they had their visual test by 6:40.
Everyone was gettung ready.
Prips left her room first. And josh also left his room and eas going down then moment prips reached the last stair josh also came they both were dressed preetily.

 And josh also left his room and eas going down then moment prips reached the last stair josh also came they both were dressed preetily

They did not say anything just gave a look ti each other Josh pov Is it me or she is looking good today

Josh pov
Is it me or she is looking good today. WHAT are u saying focus on your audition he thought to himself
Prips not saying anything just went to the room.

Everyone had gathered timely at the audition room and they soon would call them one by one

                       ...............TO BE CONTINUED

🎀💞🎀💞🎀💞🎀💞🎀💞🎀💞🎀💞🎀💞
💌💌💌                                            💌💌💌

Heyo people i am back. This time it is a smaal chapter. I am sorry please bear with me🙏
Now i am gonna be regular i had some problems but dont worry next chapter gonna be interesting💖.
Thank you so much for reading as usual opinions are open pls tell me in the comments.
Please can u vote and shate it more.
Thank tou🥺💜
See you in next chapter💙