A new begining...!

Start from the beginning

rohit: ha.. cuping her cheeks...tum batao pain horaha hi kya?

sona: itna nahi rohit...interuppted by tulsi: sir, vaccine dena hi....

rohit: haa...ofcourse he gets , says haath do sona and softly holds her...

sona: releasing from his hands..babe ko rohit...haa tulsi...aao andar..

tulsi : sir madam ko nahi babe ko...

rohit: wat...babe ko..no...pain hoga..i mean itni jaldi kyon..?

sona: makes face like ur impossible...kya doc ho? rohit just stares and stands silent....

sona : aise kyo dek rahe ho rohit..babe ko pakdo...

rohit: mi...pakdo...kaise sona...mujse nahi hoga...

tulsi: sir....sona interrupts:fine..mujhe dedo..

rohit: nahi...if babe moves...stiches ko lag jaati tho...no...

sona: then go...

rohit picks her up getting all courage..says  princess deko...pain nahi hoga utna...pappa hina...then and then cotton is rubbed on her skin...she cries loudly...thats it...its first time rohit is hearing her princess voice..her cry....tears are now unstopable for him....holding her to his heart babe pappa hina...itna dard nahi hoga..plz...dont cry....and warns tulsi...be soft...he closes his eyes and turns his face to other side...saying bas babe..bas...

sona also gets emotional ...the pain of a mother seeing her daughter cry is clearly evident...but her tears overpowers smile seeing rohit...from her bed view if anyone sees it just appears that ....it is the great heart surgeon rohit sippy who is crying to take injection..she smiles at him...and then tulsi says sir..hogaya..!

he sighs utter relief....hugging her princess...who already stopped crying...says hogaya...babe...bahut dard tho nahi hua naa...my brave girl...looks at sona..who is signing to give her...

he gives to sona...she kisses her at place where she recieved inj...meri bachi...bahut brave hi...hina...the babe looks at her smiles...bilkul pappa ki tarah nahi...meri gudiya....she chuckles with her...for some time till she asleeps...

rohit places her in crib...comes and sits beside sona...ab keliye hogaya...kitna pain hua hoga na babe ko..these vaccines uff...he observes sona not reacting to her..

rohit: kya hua?

sona: doesnt respond..

rohit: abhi tak thik ho..ab kya hua?

sona: mujhe itne inje...diya ...kal se..ya pichele kuch mahinoo se...jo kai baar tumne apni haatho se...jabardasti bi diya..kitni baar I cried..but aisa kabi nahi react kiya...?aaj deko..roya..? u know what jao yaha se..! dont come near to me...

rohit: lekin ab tum bhi roya na..

sona: mi ...tab bhi roya..aur ab.bhi..lekin tum..

veena,suman enters....lagta hi dono ka jhagda phir se shuru hua...

rohit:( kuch deer bhi nahi chodega..ee sab hume..kitna pyaar hina..unbelivable.)..nahi mom jhagda nahi....suddenly they hears another loud sound from door..its nethraji....and sumit...

nethraji: sona....sona....congratulations dear....im so happy ....and rohit to u too....she hugs her...

sumit hugs rohit....congartualtions bhai....ab mazedarr party tho banta hi....rohit smiles...

nethra,sumit goes to babe and sees...wow kitni pyaari hi ee...! haa nethraji bahut pyaari hi....

rohit takes leave asking them to continue...they spends some time with her..after lot of talks they leaves...