Chapter 2

LOOK AT HOW CUTE THIS BOY IS!!

My heart can't take it. . . Katsuki Bakugou and Shoto Todoroki are THE best characters in BNHA no one can change my mind!!

Izu is a solid 3rd!

*****************************************

Look at this stuff
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girl
The girl who has ev'rything?
Look at this trove
Treasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Lookin' around here you'd think
(Sure) she's got everything

I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
(You want thingamabobs?
I got twenty)
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more

I want to be where the people are
I want to see
want to see 'em dancin'
Walkin' around on those
(Whad'ya call 'em?) oh - feet
Flippin' your fins you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumpin', dancin'
Strollin' along down a
(What's that word again?) street

Up where they walk
Up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free
Wish I could be
Part of that world

What would I give
If I could live
Outta these waters?
What would I pay
To spend a day
Warm on the sand?
Betcha on land
They understand
Bet they don't reprimand their daughters
Bright young women
Sick o' swimmin'
Ready to stand

And ready to know what the people know
Ask 'em my questions
And get some answers
What's a fire and why does it
(What's the word?) burn?

When's it my turn?
Wouldn't I love
Love to explore that shore above?
Out of the sea
Wish I could be
Part of that world

"No one could understand." You muttered.

You laid down on a stone and looked up at the small hole that the cave had looking out there wondering, 'Is there any possibility that I can go out there?' That's when you heard a gasp. You turned and it was Iida.

He was shocked and went to swim away. You and Izuku stopped him. "Please Iida don't tell my father. He'll destroy this place and I worked really hard to do this! He wouldn't understand either. I know for a fact people ain't dangerous!" You spoke.

"And how would you know that?" He asked you with suspicion laced in his voice.

You sighed and looked at him. "I'll show you tomorrow. Right now I need some sleep. Let's go." You said to him and swam off.

~Time skip~

You was now swimming with Izu and Iida to the shore. You had to hold onto Iida not for him to leave and tell your father. So you dragged him along and made sure he couldn't go anywhere. Once you reached the shore you pointed to the boy that was staring out into the ocean.

Iida looked at him and then at you again. "Are you crazy! What if he sees us?! He'll catch us and put us in a tank or something!!" He whispered shouted at you.

You rolled your eyes at him. "He's always looking at the ocean. It's either he's looking at it or he's in that thing *gestures to a boat* and goes off with his friends in it." You whispered back.

Now it was Iida's turn to roll his eyes at you, he just couldn't believe that any human is nice, and of course he sticks to the rules.

"Prince Shoto! The boat is ready, sir!" You looked and you saw a red haired boy with red eyes.

The prince nodded his head and got up he walked to the peer and got on the boat. Along with some other people.

You, Izu and Iida all stayed and watched you swam over to the boat and they set sail. You of course seam after them making Iida go with you and Izu followed you.

They were now quite a fair bit away from the island. And they didn't know they had three extra beings with them in the ocean.

*****************************************
Chapter 2 done!

Yeah I don't think this story is good and it's on the second chapter my apologies for that guys. Anyway I'll try my best to make it interesting and try and remember the storyline. . . Well you all know it's going to be different anyway so yeah!

And as you can see I will be adding some of the songs from the movie in here. Wouldn't be the little mermaid if you weren't singing.

Well thanks for reading!

Bye for now

To be continued!