Cooking Exam!!!

Zacznij od początku

Edira: My turn... Here are my dishes, Please Enjoy...

 Here are my dishes, Please Enjoy

Menchi: W-wow

Menchi: W-wow... (Her dishes look delicious too...)

Menchi: *Takes a bite Mmmmmmhhhhh!!! (The steak is so soft like a cloud and sweet like honey! While the sushi tastes delicious!!!) Y-you Pass...

Edira: Okay.

Avyanna: Yay! We both passed!!!

Leorio: Eh!? How did you two pass???

Edira: We know how to cook, Duh.

Avyanna: Here we made you guys too! Wait, where's Killua???

Killua: Here are my dishes... (Gives his dishes to Menchi and Buhara)

Menchi: Bleh! This taste disgusting!!!

Buhara: *Eats the dish

Killua: Whatever, Old Hag...

Menchi: You brat!!!

Gon: Hi Killua!!!

Killua: Sup.

Avyanna: Here *Gives him food

Killua: Eh? Who cooks this???

Avyanna: Me and Edira

Killua: Taste delicious.

Edira: Thanks...

.

.

.

3rd POV.

          After 1 hour passed the examination finally ended. Menchi was gonna send them back home to the Examiners when someone stop her and gave a new challenge to the Examiners for them to pass. Those who pass don't need to do the new exam. That's why Avyanna & Edira are so happy and they both just rest for a while.

.

.

.

.

.

After 2 hours...

Edira: Did you guys finish yet?

Gon: Yeah!!!

Avyanna: So what's next?

Announcer: Please get into the aircraft. It will bring you to the next exam!!!

Edira: Huh.

After that Avyanna, Edira, Gon, Killua, Kurapika & Leorio went inside the aircraft...

Announcer: You may rest in you're assigned rooms or eat in the Dining Hall 

Avyanna: So where are guys going to be?

Gon & Killua: We'll explore the aircraft

Kurapika & Leorio: Sleep...

Avyanna: Then Edira and I will be at the Food Hall! I want to know if they have cakes...

Edira: Pfft- Typical.

Avyanna: Hmph! Whatever. See ya!!!

Edira: Bye.

Gon, Killua, Kurapika, & Leorio: Bye...

.

.

.

.

.

Edira: How many days are we gonna stay in this world?

Avyanna: Hmm, I don't know... (Bumps into someone)

Avyanna: Oww!

Edira: Are you okay? You're so clumsy!!!

Avyanna: I'm fine, Baka! Umm, sorry for bumping into you sir!!!

???: Ara, ara... It's an okay little girl (Smirk)

Avyanna: Uhh, Okay? 

Edira: *Glares at the Guy (This guy looks weird. He also looks creepy)

???: Ara, ara It's rude for you to glare at me like that, Little Missy

Avyanna: Hmm, what's your name mister???

???: My name? Well, you can call me, Hisoka. How about you two? What are your names?

Avyanna: My name is Avyanna and this is my cousin, Edira!!!

Hisoka: My, my you sure are a hyper kid...

Avyanna: (Smiles) Well we have to go, Mr. Hisoka, Byeee!!!

Hisoka: Hisoka's fine, Avyanna same to you Edira...

Edira: Alright, Goodbye Hisoka...

Hisoka: Bye!!!

.

.

.

Avyanna: What's wrong Edira???

Edira: That Hisoka guy is weird and creepy...

Avyanna: I know...

Edira: Then why do you keep talking to him then!?!

Avyanna: I don't want to appear rude... Oh, look! There are cakes in here!!!

Edira: Hmm, Whatever Baka!

Avyanna: Hmph! Whatever.

.

.

.

.

.

Hisoka's POV.

          Hmmm, I was just wandering around these halls when suddenly that little girl bumped into me. Those two are quite interesting I can feel their power and I can tell that they are really powerful. I'm also impressed that they are the only ones that passed the exam that those Gourmet Hunters gave us. Avyanna reminds me of that kid named, Gon while Edira is like the other kid named, Killua... Urgh!!! I'm feeling so bin bin right now!!! (A/n: Hey guys If you want to know what is the meaning of bin bin in Japanese you can search for it on Google) I'm gonna wait until the fruits have ripened and I'll make sure to observe those 2 girls more!!!

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed the story!!! If you want to know what bin bin means please just search it on Google because my parents sometimes read my story. Alright, Byeee!!!