Chapter 36 • Scared?

Start from the beginning

__

"Maa, what's the preparations for?" Asked Arjun to Kunti .

"Your Madhav is coming to Hastinapur!" Kunti said.

"What? Wow!"

"Govind is coming???" Draupadi asked excitedly.

"Draupadi what are you doing here? Haven't I asked you to rest." Kunti said, knitting her eyebrows.

"Maa, I am not sick but being in my room all the time makes me feel sick and I was missing my maa." Draupadi said to Kunti , hugging her from the side.

"Buttering." Kunti  chuckled but hugged her daughter in law in process.

"It's truth, I love you the most."

"Where did I go?" Arjun asked, quirking his eyebrows.

"You are number two." Draupadi said. Arjun puffed his cheeks and went to the other side of Kunti , "Maa! See she always corners me."

"Stop the two of you, fighting like kids!"

"He started!"

"No ma, she did!"

"If I stayed a few more minutes between you two, I will be mad." Kunti said and walked away, leaving the two looking at each other.

"What do we do now?" Arjun asked.

"Go and do whatever you want, there comes my company!" Draupadi said and Surbhika and Divyanshi walked in.

"Goodbye, see you!" Draupadi giggled and Surbhika and Divyanshi were perflexed.

"What? Leaving me alone?"  Arjun said.

"No, bhrata, we are your company." Nakul and Sehdev said coming from behind, Arjun sighed.

"I don't need that, my best company will be here soon."

"Who?"

"Of course Govind, Rajkumar Nakul." Draupadi said.

"It's now perfectly clear to me that we will be cornered now, Sehdev." Nakul said to his twin.

"I know, I know." Sehdev said.

"That's nothing like that," Arjun said to the twins.

_

"Welcome back here Govind." Draupadi said to Vasudev, he came with Satyabhama only this time.

"Where's Bhabhishree Rukmini?" Asked Arjun.

"She was busy, she couldn't accompany us." Said Satyabhama.

"Okay."

"How you are, Drau?"

"I am fine, Satya."

"There goes the ladies." Vasudev said and Arjun laughed.

"What did you say, Arya?" Satyabhama said.

"Nothing, nothing at all Priye." Vasudev said.

"Better not." Satyabhama said.

"Let's go, why are we standing here, I am tired." Draupadi said.

"Yeah, yeah, let's proceed in."

.

They sat in their Special room, no one was allowed, Not even the twins.

Draupadi and Satyabhama were sitting and Arjun and Krishna bad their head's rested on their wife's lap.

"By the way, Madhav, will you name our kid?" Asked Arjun  Vasudev.