The River Never Stops

* Near the magic lake*
Sushant Pov

Devi Saraswati really is awesome. She transformed the lake into a modern TV. I am awestruck. This is really the best thing I can ask for. I never thought that after my death I will be able to watch my last movie. Now that I am seeing the movie it struck me... I have a Raabta with those roles which die in the end. Starting film Kai Po Che.. I died as Ishaan.... Last film Dil Bechara.. I died as Immanuel Rajkumar Junior... And in my own real life movie I died as Sushant Singh Rajput.

I then noticed that Devi Saraswati, Devi Parvati and Devi Lakshmi are really sad. Why? What happened?

SSR : why does my Mata look sad?

Saraswati : you have a big huge habit of making people smile. And it is beautiful.

Parvati: why are you like this Sushant? I don't know what maya my bhrata have done but for sure you are exceptionally....

Lakshmi : brilliant. Sometimes it really shock me... But I guess... You need to give a interview.

SSR : interview? Here? But to whom? I am ready...

Parvati: guess who?

SSR : Devarshi Narad...

Saraswati : correct... Go ahead after watching the movie.

SSR : what if I want to watch it again?

Lakshmi : come here and request this pond.

SSR : then I am off to Devarshi...

Parvati: but you want to watch the movie right?

SSR : it is wrong to keep anyone waiting... And even worse to keep the most busy man of Devlok waiting.

And from there he ran away to where Devarshi is. And here the Tridevis are smiling. A hearty smile of proud sisters. Truth.. He calls them Mata but they are like their sisters. They are really trying to complete his wishes.

Parvati: let's go... They are waiting..

Lakshmi : I hope he is not hurt in this interview Devarshi is about to take

Saraswati : he won't... He has a unique way of answering the questions... Straight forward...

And the Tridevi went from there to meet up with the Tridev.

*Near the Temple of ??? House *
I am letting everything out in front of you. This pain is growing and never decreasing. Why? What was his fault? Why does he have to go through the trauma of not getting justice? Don't we have the right to know the truth? Does His family not eligible for the truth? Leave them... What about Ankita di? She deserves it the most....

*between Tridev and Tridevi*
Lakshmi : why does this is always seeen by me?

Parvati: this is all of us right now together witnessing it.

Saraswati : her mind is possessed by sadness... Her heart stopped questioning..

Brahma dev: Narayan.. Say something...

Narayan : let's listen to her first...

??? : I don't care what happens... But I need this sadness.. I am ready to face any sadness but keep Ankita di strong... Stronger than the diamond itself... I want her strong.. She should be... She needs to fight for him.... And keep this Rakhi... I couldn't buy 1 but I made it... Keep it... I am sorry for such a Rakhi but... But.... Only 1 thing right now... How are his sister doing? Today is rakhi and their brother is not here anymore... Their only brother... Is no more... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Mahadev : Parvati...

Parvati : I need to do something.. I have to tie rakhi to 2 person now... Bhrata-

Narayan : tie him... Go... Ask Devarshi to leave him soon... And tie it.. I will wait...

Lakshmi : your hand...

Narayan : it reached... Her heart... Though drowned in guilt, sadness and pain... The love she has for me... For us.. Is too much.. Today many people will tie us rakhi... But the way today she tied  rakhi asking for 2 things... Happiness for her near and dear ones with strength for Ankita... And the next thing she asks is... Never give me anything... She is not asking anything for herself.. And even she is saying... If any mistake done by me... Don't forgive me.. But if done by other people forget them.. It makes me feel to give her something... But.. I will wait till the time comes...

Saraswati : Sakhi... She will be everyone's Sakhi... She is everyone's Sakhi...

Lakshmi : let us go... We have to decide on the celebration

Parvati : let's go...

The Tridevi left...
* Tridev pov *

Mahadev : it is really hard to accept the fact that Narayan has his part but not Shesnaag?

Narayan : there are Mahadev... 2 parts... 1 is Ankit Acharya

The other one is on Earth with Priye's ansh

The other one is on Earth with Priye's ansh... He will come here soon too.

Brahma dev: as Narayan?

Narayan : as his brother of course.. 😊

Mahadev : something is really peculiar about this guy Ankit... He is not well built but is still a great support.

Narayan : in Kalyug who will let his job at risk for someone who is dead? Not to mention that he knew him not for a long time but knew him like he was his shadow... He is not well built. He has to keep his calm... Something not expected but he has to... It will reveal itself soon...

Brahma dev: you and your leela Narayan...

Mahadev : guess we just have to wait and watch...

Narayan : let's go and see what is going on with the celebrations...