Chapter 7: Bakugo's starting line

Start from the beginning

Even his eyes looked so lost and terrified that he gasps when All Might set his hand over the young boy's shoulder as he tried calming him down. Like waking him up out of a bad dream, Bakugo had his mouth opened and his eyes finally looking up from his opened palm hand. 

"Young Bakugo cool your jets.....let's go over your work....."

He let him have one last thing of advice before they headed their way.

"....Whether you WIN or LOSE, you can always take away something with an experience like this.....as long as your OPENING TO LEARN."

While All Might was still with Bakugo, (Y/n) had just taken her first step in and already she was surrounded by everyone!? Asking her if she was from her injured arm. Not sure she understood what the big deal was. A boy with red locks spiked up asked in a concerned voice. 

"Man....you sure you don't wanna go to the nurse's office and have that checked out?"

When a girl with short hair came over looking worried, she made (Y/n) look like a rock star kind of child to her. 

".....Yeah....don't move it around too much okay?"

It wasn't until Uraraka and Iida came in if anything Uraraka was already hugging her and Iida was already chopping in mid-air about how reckless Bakugo's actions were, even harming her. This was a very odd....different situation for her. Cause honestly....(Y/n) did not know what to do or say to any of them. In fact, she basically believes or is not socially awkward.....

"....Umm....Sorry?"

It wasn't until a boy with yellow hair spiky backward chuckled as he tried lighting the mood. 

"...Haha geez you were fighting machine in there but your not much of a talker are ya?~"

Not sure she understood where this was going Y/n) just stated the truth. As she calmed Uraraka down. Setting her down (Y/n) was feeling.....uncomfortable saying this out loud.....and in front of all these eyes...

"....Yeah....I'm not really an expert.....at talking much....in....a group.....so....no....I don't understand...."

It wasn't until the girl with pink skin giggled playfully a bit as she set her hands on her hips.

"....Aw sweetie you make it sound like you don't know how to talk to people your own age? Where have you been?"

Not sure if that was a 'TRICK Question' or what but again setting her hand down from scratching the back of her head.

"....I lived off the grip for 13 years....so....no.....I honestly don't....in fact this is the most I have talked to anyone....even with Izuku in one day...."

Everyone had their eyes all on her now. Iida asked in a calm mannered voice.

"...Wait....does that mean....but you and Midoriya seem so close....haven't you bonded with someone since being here?"

".....No....recently....yes....I have with Izuku.....but I'm still in muddy waters...."

Everyone looked at one another thinking how sad that kind of sounds. But it wasn't until the boy with red locks grin as he playful elbowed her.~ 

"Well...hey, I'm glad I got to learn something new about ya. By the way names Kirishima Eijirou. Nice to meet ya!~ Its (Y/n) right?~"

 Nice to meet ya!~ Its (Y/n) right?~"