“Really?!” the pink girl shouts, surprised that he agreed.

“Make yourselves fucking invisible, I don’t want any attention…” he puts the earbuds back in his ears and turns on another song. (again, it can be any song, but I chose “Good Enough” by little mix)

He starts off softly, barely a whisper, too embarrassed to sing any louder. His singing increases in volume as he starts to feel more comfortable, forgetting about the other students in the room. The other students are, once again, enraptured by his singing as they record the impromptu performance. None of them notice the boy with two different hair colours, or the invisible girl, when they enter the room. 

Bakugou gets lost in the music, pouring out all his emotions into the song. The small group were somewhat in a trance, Bakugou’s voice sounding like honey to their ears. Multiple phones were out and recording him, which he didn’t see. He finishes off the song and gently opens his eyes, but startles and nearly falls out of his seat when he hears applause. 

“You’re a really good singer!” the invisible girl compliments.

“Tch,” Bakugou mumbles.

“Why are you performing a concert in here?” the half and half boy wonders.

“BECAUSE THOSE FUCKING EXTRAS BLACKMAILED ME!” he points to the pink girl, the purple haired girl, and the boy with black hair, who are hiding in the corner to avoid Bakugou’s wrath.

“Now I don’t think it really counts as blackmailing,” the boy with the lightning bolt in his hair tries to clear up the situation, obviously failing.

“But about the song,” the red haired boy cuts in while Bakugou tries to kill the boy with the lightning bolt in his hair, “that totally doesn’t fit your personality.”

Bakugou 'tch's as an answer before kicking his feet up on the desk again, leaning back in the chair, and closing his eyes.

The red haired boy looks at Bakugou, confused.

“Okay, well let's introduce ourselves!” the pink girl says, trying to lighten the mood, “how about we say our name, our quirk, something we like, and something we dislike!”

“Okay! I’ll go first!” the invisible girl says happily, “I’m Toru Hagakure! My quirk is invisibility, I like cute things! I dislike villains!” 

Bakugou can’t help but let out a small chuckle, thinking about how she reminds him of Deku.

“Hey! What’s so funny?” Hagakure complains.

Bakugou responds with a smirk, “‘s fucking nothing. Just continue your stupid game.”

The invisible girl supposedly glares at him.

“Okay! Who’s next for introductions?” the pink girl asks.

“I guess I’ll go…” the purple haired girl says, “my name is Kyoka Jiro. My quirk is earphone jack, I like music, and I dislike perverts.”

“Okay! Next?”

“I’ll go!” the boy with the lightning bolt in his hair offers, “my name is Denki Kaminari! My quirk is electrification! I like girls and I dislike studying!” 

Jiro glares at him, already sure he’s going to be annoying.

“I’ll go next!” the red haired boy shouts, “my name is Ejiro Kirishima! My quirk is hardening! I like manly people and there isn’t really anything I dislike, except my quirk!”

“Okay, I guess I’ll go now!” the black haired boy with strange elbows says, “I’m Hanta Sero! My quirk is tape! I like oranges and I don’t really know if I dislike anything.”

“I guess I’m going next,” the half and half boy says.

The girls all lean in, wanting to know more about this hot mystery man.

“My name is Shoto Todoroki. My quirk is half cold, half hot. I like cold soba and dislike my father.”

“Why don’t you like your father?” the pink girl wonders.

“He’s a dick,” Todoroki replies coldly.

“Alright, well I guess it’s my turn!” the pink girl says excitedly, “my name is Mina Ashido! My quirk is acid! I like dancing and I dislike when plans to hang out with friends get cancelled!”

“I guess you fuckers want me to go now,” Bakugou, ever the tsundere, mutters.

Everybody leans in to listen, because the only person more mysterious than Todoroki is Bakugou. 

 “my name is Katsuki Bakugou. My quirk is explosion. I guess if I had to pick, I like singing and I fucking hate when people insult the cat hair clip or even mention it.”

“Uhm, what is it about the hair clip?” Ashido asks, “why are you so protective over it?”

Bakugou growls, pissed off, “just don’t fucking talk about it, okay? I don’t wear it for fucking style or some shit.” 

Ashido’s eyes widen in surprise, not expecting this type of reaction from the explosive blond.

This boy, they now realise, is more complex than he seems. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm alive, sorry for not updating for so long.