Chapter 10: The Patronus Charm ✔✔

Začít od začátku

"Very good Rory, try again." He yelled, excitement and pride in his voice.

Something inside of me clicked as I looked at Moony and suddenly my memory changed, I was no longer just Harry anymore...it was Remus...and my dad, Lily, James and Harry.

I felt the memory wash over me, every fiber of my body lit up with every happy feeling one can feel. My heart beat in my chest and my stomach filled with butterflies as I looked at the hooded creature and stood taller, the happiness of my memory making me feel stronger.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" I yelled, my soul focus on my happy memory.

The light on my wand shot out, glistening brightly as it shifted to the dementor.

Then something unexpected happened.

A large dog, made of the light, burst out of the tip of my wand and charged at the dementor, sending it back into the trunk it came from.

Breathing heavy, I kept my eyes on the dog as it ran around the room excitedly before running over and stopping at my feet.

Then it was gone.

"What the hell was that?" I gasped as I looked at my godfather who watched me, stunned.

"That...that was your Patronus...it...it was your....how did you do that, your first try?" My godfather asked, a huge proud grin on his face.

"I...I don't know, I don't even know what that was." I spoke shakily, but my attention was back on the unconscious boy, lying on the floor.

I rush down to him, brushing his hair out of his face just as he was coming too.

"Harry!" I gasped as I helped him up, leading him over to sit by the steps.

"What happened?" He asked as Remus handed him some chocolate.

"I'm... I'm just gonna head out, for some fresh air." I muttered as i stood up and walked towards the door.

"Little Pup." Remus shouted as he stood up. I turned around to see he had walked over, placing his arms around me. "I'm so, very proud of you. That is a powerful piece of magic you just did and to produce a full body Patronus like that...some experienced wizards and witches have trouble with that. Well done." He grinned happily.

"Thanks Moony, I'm just gonna go and get a drink and use the bathroom, let you work with Hatty alone for a bit." I smiled before I took off.

True to my word, I wonder the halls to the great hall, got myself a drink and then to the bathroom before heading back to the classroom to find Harry and Remus sat down, Harry talking about his parents.

"...I don't even know if it's real." Harry stated, a small shrug off his shoulders. "But it's the best I have.

"He'd be so proud of you." Remus smiled sadly at the boy, his eyes sad at the memory of his bestfriend. "Rory, too. Oh, he'd have loved seeing you to together, happy, close."

"What do you mean?" Harry asked, looking at Remus confused.

"James is...was Aurora's other godfather." Remus explained, his eyes landing on me as he saw my movements. "Shenwas named after your mother too."

"That's me...Aurora Lily Lupin." I grinned, making Harry look over at me surprised, but he quickly smiled lovingly at me, as I walked over to the two men...the two most important men in my life.

"How...how come you never told me?" Harry asked looked down at me, an eyebrow raised.

"Didn't want to make up upset, knowing my dad had trusted you father with my life...only to Betray him."