Warm

Hails eyes were wide with surprise "mhm," she gently nodded her voice just a whisper to him. Her pale skin matched his as she ran a ice cold hand up his arm, slipping her fingers under the sleeves to enter the warmth. "Your so warm." Her fingers shook slightly as she warmed up to the man. ( HAHA JOKES) Jeff was staring down at the small female, he was stiff his eyes locked on her face, watching her expressions. She was still scared as shit, he could tell that, but she was a good girl. To friendly. He looked towards the door of the wide room, all he had to do was get up walk across the wood floor, and leave. But he knew it wouldn't be that easy for either of them.

"My name's Hail" she spoke suddenly, but kept her voice low and quiet. Jeff decided to have some fun with her, if he wasn't allowed to kill her.. He leaned down his mouth inches from hers, his breath was warm on her lips. "My name is Jeff." He dragged one of his fingers along her neck, watching her fingers tightening around his arm. "You are so warm.." She whispered sweetly and innocently to him. Or so it seemed. He peeled himself off of her standing "but now your so cold." With that he whisked out of the room and left. Hail was alone in her room, pulling the covers around her, trying to soothe the tingles he inflected in her.