Prologue

We came to life without knowing how cruel the world is.
How people thinks impulsively and acted as if they haven't sinned.

As to those was born with wealthy life have been so high and those who were living in the midst of people who have sinned because they don't have a wealthy life was pitiful.

Looking down at the city like I owned it, I smirked while looking at a man, who's looking left and right with a bag on his hand. I whistled.

"Qu'est-ce que vous voulez?"(What do you want) I smiled at the woman who's standing beside me that has a frown on her beautiful face.

"Rien, je veux juste te taquiner." (Nothing, I just wanna tease you), I said and laughed while looking at her, walking out of my room.

"Je te hais tellement" she said before she closed the door.
I closed my eyes and tried to feel anything but to my surprise, I felt none.

"Vous me détestez, mais je vous aime." I uttered before I drifted to a deep slumber.

For once I wanna reveal what's inside this façade that they always see.

------------------

A/N:

This is my first time writing a story so sorry if it's not as exciting like other stories.

Expect so many grammatical, typographical errors ahead.

This work is full of lameness, if you hate lame stories I'm not forcing you to read this.