seventeen

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

"HEY THENA CAN WE DYE MY HAIR?" daniel shouted across the apartment. him and athena were currently the only people in the apartment, the rest of the seavey family were out shopping and the boys were probably with their girlfriends, daniel wasn't really keeping tabs.

he had been scrolling through the internet and was feeling risky deciding why not? it wouldn't harm anyone if he changed his hair colour. nice surprise for the fans as well isn't it?

"why do you want to dye your hair-" thena asked walking into the boys room and collapsing next to him on his bed.

"i dunno-" he shrugged. "just want a change i guess." he pursed his lips with a short nod, dropping his phone on the bed and rolling onto his side so he was inches away from athena.

"what about management?" the silver haired girl asked, her voice small because of how close she was to daniel.

"i'll figure it out." he shrugged tilting his head to the side raising his eyebrow, awaiting a response from the girl.

"so.." he trailed off "will you help me sunshine." he pouted grabbing the girls hands and she rolled her eyes pulling him off the bed.

"come on then seavey." she sighed through a laugh as daniel excitedly laughed dragging the girl behind him.

"i um got inspo for a new song." daniel spoke up as athena tilted his head to the side running her fingers through his hair to coat it with the hair dye.

"we love to see it." thena mumbled pulling her bottom lip in between her teeth as she concentrated trying not to get the hair dye all over daniels head and rather just keep it in her hair.

"can i hear it?" she proposed stopping her actions and glancing at daniel who whipped his head round and looked back up at her weighing the pros and cons in his head.

pros? athena would be the sweetest and give him honest feed back and her opinion telling the whole truth and only that.

cons? she'd hear about how he felt....

"uh yeah sure." the seavey responded slowly pulling his phone out his hoodie pocket beginning to unlock the device to open his voice notes app before athena grabbed his wrist stopping him.