"athena listen, i need my daily dosage of coffee!" jonah exclaimed from the other end of the phone line, the girl rolling her eyes at the boy and his coffee addiction. it was not healthy and something he needed serious help with at this point.

"yes jonah your daily dosage. not a monthly supply. you have enough energy as it is-" athena began explaining as she was walking through the mall but unfortunately for her somebody ran into her body sending her straight to the floor.

spilling the coffee all over herself and shattering her phone screen in the process. "fuck." athena scolded lifting her hand up and shaking the hot coffee off of her.

"oh my god i'm so sorry!" the girl frantically began apologising as she waved her hands around attempting to find something to help clean athena with.

"you're totally fine love don't worry about it." athena smiled in reassurance. she could tell by the look on the blonde girls face that she didn't mean to run into her nor have her spill the coffee and so she didn't really mind.

"no it's not okay- that looks like a really expensive top as well and of course not to mention that's your coffee gone." the blonde shook her head at herself letting it fall into her hands.

athena hopped off the floor grabbing a napkin and dabbing it against the fabric of the shirt she was wearing. it was actually one of daniels so he probably wouldn't be too happy with her but that wasn't important yet.

"no no you're fine love don't worry." athena comforted, wrapping her arms around the girl
who immediately hugged back.

"i'm sorry. i just. uh my day has been utter shit." the blonde tried to laugh away her pain as she wiped the tears that had fallen.

"i was late for work and got shouted at and then when i was baking i burnt the cake and made my boss even more mad and-"

"wait where do you work?" athena raised an eyebrow as she asked the question, bending down to pick up the now empty coffee cups
and throw them away.

"the little bakery just down there." the girl
chuckled pointing down the street to show the bakery athena and zach had been in earlier that day.

"you work there!" athena questioned, her mouth wide open in shock. "um yeah." the girl sheepishly smiled running her hands up and down her arms.

"i was there earlier with my-" athena began talking an idea quickly striking in her mind. "-with my friend. the stuff in there is amazing." she finished her sentence with a smile on her face as the blonde in front of her began to blush.

"thank you." she muttered, looking down at the floor.

"i'm athena." the silver haired girl introduced herself quickly looking up from examining her now slightly smashed phone.

i could ask dani- no. then the fans will call me even more of a clout chaser. the girl began thinking quickly shaking the thoughts from her head. she would also figure that out later.

"i'm yarel." the blonde introduced herself.

"okay this might be a weird question but are you single-" thena asked with a raised eyebrow. "uhm yeah....." yarel trailed off in confusion as athena gasped realising what that sounded like.