sixteen

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

"ZACH YOU SERIOUSLY NEED A GIRLFRIEND." athena noted as the two of them walked into the bakery next to them. the pair were out shopping for presents for when little baby avery arrived but zach got hungry so they decided to stop for food.

"no i don't." the boy shrieked defending himself as he raised his eyebrows, placing a hand to his heart while simultaneously shoving athena to the side.

"zach hun, you've been flirting with me for years. it's never gonna happen." the duo stopped in line, the silver haired girl pinching zach's cheek just like the compliment battle interview.

zach began swatting away her hands rappidly as the two engaged in a mini cat fight in the middle of a bakery. what great fun that was, as everyone glanced at them as if they were crazy but the duo didn't mind.

after a momentary fight the pair stopped and just casually waited in line, they got to the front and bought zach a brownie before athena got a text requesting coffee to be brought to the studio for the rest of the boys so then they began making their way towards starbucks.

"ooh!" zach squealed on their way into the coffee shop making athena snort and people turn to look at them before zach sent each and every person a glare and they turned away.

"what've you seen." athena sighed crossing her arms over her chest and turning around to look where zach was glancing and saw a shop.

"there's a hoodie in there i really really really want! please can i go get it please!!" he began pleading, sticking out his bottom lip and attempting to do puppy dog eyes which made athena laugh.

"i'm not your mother zachary no need to ask." she laughed patting his shoulder and spinning him around as she joined the back of the queue.

"you and daniel are my parents though." he muttered under his breathe in a sing song tone but thena didn't hear him.

"i'll meet you back at the car." she waved him
off as the boy broke into a run legging it out of the coffee shop and into the store opposite.

"jonah i am not going to get you an extra coffee!" athena shouted, her phone was resting on her shoulder which was shrugged upwards holding the device to her ear, she was carrying a tray with four starbucks coffees in her hands while trying to open the door to the shop.