"we have some news....." corbyn smiled mischievously as he fiddled his hands together like he was some sort of evil mastermind before his face fell and he shrugged his shoulders. "yeah i'm not too sure why i did that." he furrowed his eyebrows to himself as he glanced at the ceiling.

user6- corbyn i-

user11- someone get daniel to stop staring at athena and pay attention to the live before zach notices and tries to get them to make out

user13- jack i love you marry me.

"okay so....." zach eagerly started a drumroll on his lap glancing from the live to his band mates before suddenly abruptly stopping with a huge smile on his face

"we released another music video!" corbyn cheered while the boys started screaming and suddenly a bang was heard and small
amounts of confetti popped into frame, particularly landing in daniel's hair.

everyone slowly turned their heads off camera before smiling widely. "surprise!" athena giggled waving her hands in the air like jazz hands. she'd just set off a party popper and was very happy with the outcome.

user7- that's athena for sure.

user15- christina?

user19- tate?

user2- gabbie?

"get in here angel eyes." corbyn cheered swinging his arm in the air in a gesturing motion asking the silver haired girl to get in the frame as she slowly walked over, discarding of the party popper wrapping first.

"yello." she smiled dropping on the bed in between daniel and corbyn, the blonde wrapping his arm around the girls shoulders as she pulled a disgusted expression darting her eyes towards daniel and the live humorously.

"so the music video is for our new /12 song. i don't belong in this club." jack squealed jumping into corbyn, athena and daniels laps. lying across all three of them as athena rolled her eyes resting her head on daniels shoulder.

user4- jack i- 💀😹

user16- dathena is happening people 😳👀

user29- daniel? absolutely in love. athena? also absolutely in love. jack? chilling. corbyn? also chilling. zach? jealous jack's not with him. jonah? fed up. hotel? trivago

"you're really heavy." athena tilted her head down to look at jack who just scoffed in offence placing a hand on his heart.

"well i'm sorry ms lewis." he gasped quivering his bottom lip pretending to cry. "suck it up avery." she murmured shoving his shoulder.

"ouch that hurt." he cheekily smiled up at daniel who looked like he was about to punch him in the face.

"well dang that sucks for you." athena smiled back using both hands to now shove jack onto the floor, him letting out a small 'oof' as she rolled her eyes and walking out of the room.

hater2- god she's such a bitch

hater8- honestly get rid off her that was so rude 😑