The end

hey! before you start reading i wanted to say that this story is in a alternative universe! nothing here happened or will happen. i also recommend reading this while you listen to "As the world caves in"
good reading!<3
tw // death

Unus woke up in a dark room and stood up looking around confused. "Where the fuck am I?" he questioned himself silently, he looked at the other side of room and saw a figure wearing white clothes. "Annus..?" he whispered. "ANNUS!" he screamed to get the other's attention. Annus looked confused at the other side of the room and saw a figure wearing black clothes. "Unus..." he said but realizing that the other couldn't hear him in that tone he screamed "UNUS!". "ARE YOU OK?" Unus asked worried "I'M FINE, WHAT ABOUT YOU?" Annus replied trying not to show how worried he was. "I'M OK... DO YOU KNOW WHERE WE ARE?" Unus asked thinking that probably the other knew more, "I HAVE NO IDEA" Unus made a worried expression, "MAYBE WE SHOULD GET CLOSER TO TALK SO WE STOP SCREAMING LIKE THIS" Annus said because he didn't want to screw his, and the others, vocal cords. "THERE IS GLASS IN FRONT OF US, MAYBE IS A GLASS MAZE" Unus said pointing out the glass situation. Annus knew that they worked better together so decided that it was better for them to meet in the middle, "WE SHOULD MEET IN THE MIDDLE!" Unus looked at the glass maze  "it's going to take a while" he said to himself "I SEE YOU IN THE MIDDLE" Unus said to him, Annus nodded and found the door to the maze. They walked through the maze with their hands in front of their bodies so they didn't bump into a wall. What was about half an hour later they finally got in the middle of the maze, but there was a wall that separated them. Annus frowned upon the wall asking himself why would there be a wall in the middle of the maze. Unus didn't have a good feeling about the situation, but he kept his thoughts for himself. They were in silence when a click was listened, Annus looked at the place where he came from and saw that the door disappeared making him trapped in the middle, "What the..." they whispered in unison. Unus looked at the door that he came from and she was still there, "Annus, w-why is your door gone and mine is s-still here?" he asked in a shaky voice thinking of the worst. "I don't- I don't know-" he said trying to hide the panic in his voice. He was sweating, his body was tense and he felt lost. One of the things he hated the most, feeling lost, he always felt unsafe when he didn't have at least a bit of control. In the scenario they were in he had no control, and that made him anxious. Annus walked back to the middle of his room looking around trying to figure it a way out, when suddenly something glued his feet in the ground. He looked at Unus trying to jump in his direction, his body facing the other's direction. Suddenly a white colored sand started to fall from his ceiling, "What in the..." both said at the same time, the man in white suit put his arms and hands in front of his face and looked up trying to see where the sand came from. He looked back at the other now not trying to hide the absolute fear and confusion he was feeling, Unus knew he had to do something so he started to try destroying the glass wall that separated them.
He was punching, kicking, even throwing himself against the structure, 'Why the fuck is not working? Glass shouldn't be this hard to break!' he thought to himself trying to find a way to get Annus out of that situation. His body was tense and shaking. He was terrified, 'What am I supposed to do?' Now the sand was close to Annus' hips. Time was running out, and he was trying to stop the sand but it seemed impossible.
He's vision got cloudy due to the tears that were being formed in his eyes, 'I can't cry, not now. I need to help him!' without him noticing the tears started to fall down.
Annus was trying to take his shoes off so he could at least climb the sand and maybe get out of there, but all his tries failed. He knew what was going to happen, and he didn't want it to happen but it wasn't in his control to decide anything. He looked back at Unus seeing he cry. His heart broke in a million pieces, he hated to see the other cry or being sad. In fact, that was the second thing he hated the most. He looked down and saw that the sand was getting closer and closer to his head, at this point it was useless to do anything. His time was running out and he couldn't stop it. He looked at the other man and sighed, "Unus..." the man in black suit looked at him trying to wipe the countless tears, he didn't want things to end like that, he wanted to tell the other his feelings but he knew that it wasn't the best moment, but he also knew that it wasn't going to have any more moments. "Annus..." he opened his mouth to say something but gave up closing it again. "Listen, I don't have too many time left so I need to say something before I run out of time. I-I know I d-don't usually- well, never told you this but uh- I... I-I love you... m-more than f-friends y'know? I know that-" he stopped talking when he heard a sob from Unus, "A-are you-" "I love you too you dumb bastard" he said smiling and crying more. He touched the glass wishing to touch the other one and give him a kiss, but he couldn't. Annus tried to touch the glass but he was stuck too far away. The sand started to get really close to Annus' head. "I love you..." he whispered before the sand covered his mouth. In a few seconds he was fully covered in sand. After a few minutes there was no sound but Unus sobbings. His knees got weak. Unus kneed crying and mourning the death of the one he loved the most, Annus.
A few moments later he heard the door that led to the exit click. He knew what was going to happen, but got surprised when he heard water falling down. He got up and looked behind him. The water, which was colored black,  was falling quicker than the sand, but that didn't actually upset him. He walked to the middle of the room feeling his feet get glued to the ground and stood there waiting for his fate. He closed his eyes when he felt the cold water touch his chest. Soon enough the water was close to cover his mouth when he whispered gently "I love you Annus...". When the water completely covered him he knew he had to let go, and so he did.

1222 words