"No, I'm fine...", he said.. and went to meet his father

Jungkook stood there, confused..

"Did I do something wrong.?? Why is he mad at me??", he murmured..

.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook noticed that, Taehyung ignored him continuously.. all day spend while they settled the luggage and furniture that they bought that day..

After the lunch they were again going to continue there working.. time passed quickly, at the dinner all of them gathered at dinning table..  Jimin and Mr. Park were also there..

They all enjoyed their company..  Mr. Park, Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim was bestie from childhood..

They shared there old stories to their children.. all enjoyed except Taehyung.. His mind still shocked.. due to the incident that happened in the morning..

He lazily ate his dinner, while keeping short glances at Jungkook..

While Jungkook was busy.. with his food like a bunny that stuffed his mouth full..

Taehyung smiled at the scene.. trying to forget the horrible scenes of the morning... he again started eating his food.. his favourite food..

After the dinner, all of them decided to sleep because they were tired..  Jimin and Mr. Park also said their goodnight..

Taehyung slowly entered in the room.. there was only Jungkook.. Jin bed was empty..

Jungkook was reading his favourite comic..

"Jungkook where is Jin hyung??", Taehyung asked while passes to cupboard and bring out a night dress to change..

"He is sleeping with Jimin from tonight and we will be together forever.." Jungkook winked and yawned.. cutely...

Taehyung smiled at him.. he entered in the bathroom for changing.. when he stepped out.. he saw Jungkook was laying on the bed and staring something...

Taehyung smiled and grabbed his bunny plushi and hit Jungkook with it.. Jungkook whined..

"Hey why are you so mad at me..? Did I do something wrong???", Jungkook asked with concern.

"Nothing.. just.. Jungkook can I share something with you? If you won't laugh..?", Taehyung asked hesitantly...

"Yeah sweetheart sure..", Jungkook smiled playfully, ruffled Taehyung hairs and leaned closer..

Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook's chest to stop him for leaning...

"Yaah.. please be serious.. okay", Taehyung said again..

Taehyung told him.. what happened in the morning.. how he saw Jungkook entered the room without opening it..

"Are you serious?? Or you started drugs??", Jungkook asked seriously.. then put his fingers on Taehyung's forehead..

"Yeah kookie.. I'm serious.. I saw you disappeared in the door.. I was just shocked.. and darkness fell everywhere and that's when I fainted.." Taehyung looked serious.. and frightened too..

Jungkook saw at him..  and nodded..

"Okay Taehyung.. may be something is missing.. so forget about that..  let's sleep..",

Jungkook said and slipped in the blanket... Taehyung was sitting there.. biting his nails.. Jungkook knew his habit.. whenever he was frightened or confused.. he bite his lips or nails..

Jungkook grabbed his wrist and pulled him in to the blanket and hugged him.. 

"Its okay Taehyung.. no need to worry.. ghost stories we listened in our childhood are just the stories.. ghost existence is not real okay.. you need to calm down..", Jungkook said calmly and kissed his forehead and hugged him tight..

Soon they drifted to their deep sleep.. Taehyung was calm in Jungkook's arm.. so he was sleeping peacefully..

At the mid night.. Taehyung felt.. someone pulled his blanket slowly....

He whined in sleep.. pulled back blanket upto his shoulder..

After some seconds, he felt that again.. blanket again slipped away from his shoulder to his back and then to his legs..

He got up in a hurry.. he looked around nervously...

"Who's there.?? Jungkook where are you??", Taehyung looked panicked..

Suddenly he saw some clicking sound.. he looked there and froze.. 

Jungkook was sitting on the cupboard.. his disheveled hairs.. but he was.. doing..  something..

"Jun-Jung-kook... ??? What are you doing there..?", Taehyung was scared.. he was truly scared.. but he wanted to be brave for Jungkook...

He stepped towards the cupboard..

"Jungkook... kookie???", Taehyung gulped in fear..

Jungkook continued doing his work.. ignored Taehyung...
Taehyung knocked the cupboard door..

"Jungkook are you listening me??? What are you doing there??"

Taehyung asked him now a little louder..

Jungkook stopped his working, he faced Taehyung.. his eyes were red.. he stepped down in a blink..

Taehyung stepped back.. he was trembling...

"I warned you.. but look you're such a stubborn boy.. wanna taste the blood??" Jungkook asked in deep voice..

"what are you talking about? are you in your right mind.?"

He came towards him.. slowly.. bloodshot eyes staring deeply...

"hey hey.. you are scaring me.. what happened t-to.. your e'eyes.."

he stepped back..

"J-Jung-kook.... nOoooOooooooooo",

Hey guys hope you all fine..

If you like

Please show your love with vote.. and your opinion with comment..

I purple you.. 

Stay blessed
Allah Hafiz