A little drunk.

(Albert's pov)
It's been about 4 hours and its almost 11:30 but the thing is that for some reason the bar is still going nuts like everyones so awake and not to mention but Kaiden and Jake are just a bit drunk and by a bit I mean a shit ton.

I then look around and notice that Kaiden and Jake are gone I then stand up and run around trying to find them "JAKE,KAIDEN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH" I yell through the crowd I then look down to find Jake in the corner just sitting there listening to the music the band was playing.

Well now that I know where jake is I just have to find Kaiden I then look around and hear the band still playing and then I listen to the lead singer and his voice sounds alot like kaiden I then look towards the band and see Kaiden on the stage just singing his heart out.

I just stand there amazed cause some how even though hes drunk hes still this go- oh my god I could feel my face heat up cause I then realise that Kaiden was taking his shirt off I then go up onto the stage and drag Kaiden off there I put his shirt back on and I grab jake and I put them both in my car.

I drop Jake at his house and he then stumbles inside and I can see through the window him just falling asleep on his couch. I then look into the back seat of my car and see Kaiden just sleeping. "Wait, oh fuck I cant remember where he lives" I mumble to myself and I cant wake him up cause then he'll just be in a bad mood.

I then just suck it up and drive back to my place I get out of the car and walk to the back seat of my car and slowly lift Kaiden out of the car. I then feel him pull himself closer to me I then felt my face turn red and I opened the door and put him onto the spare bed in another room I then get changed and go to bed.

(Kaiden's pov)
I wake up in a bed that's really comfy I'm a bit loopy and everything's blurry I then sit up and look around "wait where the hell am I?!" I think to myself.
I then hear a knock on the door and the door then opens. Its Albert? "Hey are you okay after last night?" He says "I think so what happened last night" I ask him.

"Well..." Albert mumbles I could see his face turn bright pink "you kinda got drunk and went onto the stage and started to sing and then for some reason you took your shirt off and everyone could see so I just drove you here cause I couldn't remember where you lived!" Albert says really fast he looked almost out of breath.

I then started to blush myself and then Albert just says "do you want some spare clothes since those will be dirty?" He asks "uh sure" I reply. He then goes out of the room and comes back with some clean clothes "here take these" he says and he then walks out of the room so I can get changed.