-Pt. 3- The Search for Kama

Start from the beginning

"Right, thanks Jasiri." The two quickly gained their pace to find any hope of where Kama could be.

If there was any place to find her, she would find a place where she can have eye on every animal in the Pridelands. If she were here in the first place, it had mean that there was someone she was looking for; and there was no way that she would know where to find them right away, that leads one place where every animal would gather at some point or another.

** Watering Hole **

A place where animals gather to get themselves a drink was a perfect hunting ground for any predator would find a feast and could be a great place to find the serval that a lioness was looking for. Arriving to find the place was deserted of any animals, it gave the place an eerie feel.

"Wonder where everyone is?" she looked around to try and find any sign of life anywhere, but the result of it was still as it was, not a soul to be found. "I've got a bad feeling about this."

"Is there anything I could do to help?" A female voice spoke from behind, the lioness grew a little relieved to know that there was someone else around besides herself, turning to meet with this new visit till she saw who or rather what was standing in front of her with a wicked grin.

An albino serval with blood stained fur, markings across her bruised body as if she had clawed herself from a grave, and a bit ear. She matched the very one she was looking for, 'Kama' but why was she talking with her? Maybe it was a chance to know what she was after.

"What are you doing here?" the lioness asked, nervous as to hoping that the serval had not caught on to what she was here for.

Kama gave a silent grin that made the Lioness nervous for a moment, why was she smiling? "Same reason you're here, Nirmala. Only with a slight difference, instead of looking for myself, I'm looking for you." She said circling around the lioness.

Nirmala looked surprised at the serval, "How do you know who I am?" she asks the serval.

Kama chuckled at her, "I've heard a good deal about you from one of your companion, a lion with a cute poufy mane and a bit of a cheery attitude." The one who matched Kama's small description made her fear grew, 'Baliyo!'

"What did you do with him?" Nirmala growled at the continuing circling serval as if she were mimicking a vulture. Kama only grew excitingly at the lioness' anger at her.

A questionable smile came as Kama came to a stop in front of Nirmala, her bloody eyes locked on to Nirmala's blue eyes as if she were trying to search for something. Nirmala kept a stern glare as to not show Kama any fear or weakness she expect her to be searching for. "You want to know where he is? Try looking six feet below ground, you might find him asleep!"

Her eyes fell fearful at Kama's words, was she saying that she- NO! She didn't want to believe that he could have had his life ended like this, "Where is he?!" her voice was more so angrier towards the serval who started to give a chuckle.

"Why don't you try and 'MAKE' me tell you, surely a protector of the Tree of Life would know how to handle themselves in this sort of situation. Of course, if not; then that just shows how incompetent your leader 'Queen' Rani is." Kama mocked.

** Arrival of Tau and Jasiri to the Watering Hole **

Tau and Jasiri came on to a sight that surprised the both of them, seeing the one that they were looking for, Kama standing tall over two lionesses, one who was on the ground breathing heavily with blood coming from her mouth, and another who was protecting her from Kama. They recognized the one protecting the other is Rani and the one on the ground is Nirmala.

"Kama!" Tau shouted out to the serval; her eyes widen as she turned to take notice of the two new animals. She looked rather surprised, especially towards the lion who was glaring menacingly at her.

"Jasiri, Tau!" her shocked moment soon fell as she regain herself, "What an interesting turn of event, never have I'd image I would see you here in the Pridelands, Tau!" Kama said, following after with a chuckle, "This explains the one question I've been having."

Kama slowly started to make her way towards the two other Outlanders but was quickly interrupted by Rani as she shouted out, "We're not finished here!" Kama turned her attention back to the lioness.

"You'd have lived longer if you had only kept your mouth shut. If death is what you want, I will gladly deliver." Kama said menacingly, lowering her body ready to pounce onto the lioness.

Rani was looking worn out to the two Outlanders that the chance of her escaping alive would be a miracle to say the least, especially with an injure in the mix. Kama took leap towards the lioness quickly before Tau or Jasiri have a chance to rescue the two lionesses. "Look out!" Tau shouted out.

Rani shut her eyes to await her fate, fearful that she would fail to protect her friend Nirmala. Waiting for the pain of her attacker pressing her to the ground to rip at her- at least it should have happened as nothing came. She opened her eyes to find that Kama was now in a stale mate glare at a new animal, a cheetah.

"Back off!" Fuli said to the serval, giving a defensive glare.