The tengu man, inspect the condition of the white fox. It seemed like the tengu man was satisfied with the bandages encased around Anna's wound. He nodded at this.

"Very, well. As soon as the fox is healed. Return it to where you've found it. "

"Hai! Arigatou, Urokodaki-san," the fox marvels about why Sabito was determined to nurse her wounds earlier. Anyhow, she welcomes the concern of him for, he's the first human to take care of her.

»»----- Timeskip -----««

It is now, night time. The tengu man dwells in the separate room to unwind. All throughout the time she spent here, she notices that the tengu man observes her. 

Had she been a normal fox, the former pillar wouldn't take note of her. She speculates that maybe the tengu recognizes something regarding her. Perhaps, that's why she's overawed next to that man.

Thank God for Sabito saying an excuse for taking a rest. One made the tengu withdraw his piercing eyes from her. She wouldn't be, surprised if later on, the tengu threatened her. Anna hopes that's not the latter part that the tengu man will act when they meet alone.

All at once, her fox ears caught the sound of the boy's movement. She swiftly scanned the young male grasping a heavy object and laid it down the tatami mat. Seeing that a pillow was delivered down in her direction, leaving the peach head without a pillow to rest his head.

"Little fox, sleep here in this pillow. Since you are injured, it is best to rest yourself right now. "

The small furry animal's heart stirred softly—singing a piece of melody that envelopes her essence and her golden orbs gazes at the human's form.

 It softens her guarded heart upon reflecting of the boy's consideration towards her. Even though, she's a fox at her state, she was being treated fairly by the peach haired boy. She couldn't be more pleased for his kind efforts.

"Chuu. "

»»----------««

The peach-haired fellow chuckles at the fox's complying manner. He never thought a fox could be this cooperative with him. He hopes the fox would heal shortly. Hence, the fox will soon return to its family.

His thinking reflected that day  Sabito was reminded that he's an orphan without a family before he met his master. Alone by himself. His lavender eyes dimmed for a split second. The scar on the right corner of his mouth that reaches into his cheek, reminded him that his father rather shunned him.

Anna remarks on the unforeseen stillness presence of the Peach head. Believing that something's amiss, she calls out to him, seeking to bring him back to reality. After a few tries, the boy reacted by caressing her head. He then retreated towards his futon and rest.

'Strange. Why would precious became so quiet? I tried to call him out after several tries until he notices me. Is he sick or what?'