You again...

Jessica's POV

I got out of my car and dumped my car key into my pouch. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and walked into school. I found Hyoyeon who was leaning against the wall, listening to music. I walked beside her and hit her elbow. She looked up and smiled at me, taking off her headphones. "Sica~ How have you been?"

I shrugged casually "The usual. I should be asking you though. You're the one who went to America for a dance competition. How did it go?" Hyoyeon smirked and showed her index finger. I laughed. Such a dancing queen... "Jessica!"

My eyes widen as I heard a familiar voice behind me. OH SHIT! please tell me it's not who I think it is... Hyoyeon looked behind me before standing up straight. "Cute boy is coming here. I gotta go and meet Eunhyuk. Have fun!" She winked at me before walking away.

"YAH! JESSICA JUNG!" I rolled my eyes and turned around. Luhan stopped walking and a smirk played on his lips. "Hello~" I mentally cursed. "You again..." I muttered. His smirk grew wider. "I told you I'll meet you!"

I turned around and started walking. He followed and walked beside me. I looked at him and frowned. "What do you want?" Luhan shrugged "Nothing. Just want to be friends with you" I smirked as we walked "Listen, Luhan. I don't want to be your friend. You're weird and I don't befriend weird people."

For a short while, hurt could be seen on his face before he smirked. "We'll see about that. See you again, Jessica. I mean it." We stopped where the hallway divided into three hallways. He winked before walking towards the left one. I shook my head before walking straight.

Luhan's POV

AISH... XI LUHAN! Its KRYSTAL you like. NOT her. Control yourself! I shook my head, clearing my thoughts and walked into class. Lay noticed me and gave me a dimpled smile. "Luhan hyung, how did it go?"  You're weird and I don't befriend weird people. I smiled "It went well! Really well." Why did her words pierce my heart? "Oppa!"

Jessica's POV

I sat beside Sooyoug and rested my head on her shoulder. She looked at me briefly before focusing back on her phone. "So... who was the cute guy just now?" I lifted my head and looked at her "How did you know" Sooyoung didn't take her eyes off her phone "A little birdie told me." I groaned "Hyoyeon...."

Sooyoung finally kept her phone and looked at me "So? Are you gonna tell me?" I shrugged "There's nothing to tell really. He's just a weird guy who talked to me." Sooyoung gave me a judging look. "He's effing cute!"

I rolled my eyes "Then you date him." Sooyoung shook her head repeatedly "Nah uh sister. I'm taken." I stopped plucking the grass and looked at her "One sided love doesn't mean you can't love someone else."

Sooyoung pouted "Yeah... And you better take him if he's single. Don't want to miss a fish" I frowned and threw some grass at her "Yah! There are many other fishes"

[ After school...]

I waved at Seohyun who was leaning against her car, beside mine, and frowning. She frustratedly looked around before playing her phone again, typing furiously.

I dumped my bag in the backseat before looking at her "You alright?" She nodded and threw her bag in her backseat as well "Just waiting for my idiot of a step brother to show up."

I frowned "Your step brother? Doesn't he have a car? I mean, he's a guy." Seohyun sighed "His car had problems this morning." I scoffed. "Tsk Tsk Tsk"

"Seohyun ah! Sorry I'm late!" I turned my head to the left. "You again?!" I exclaimed. He only smirked at me while Seohyun looked at us blankly.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

K.S☆