The Rebel Chapter 2

Start from the beginning

         --__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__---__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__-__-___--__

     I work at the local library, The Rose Library. It's not far from heare, so after I finished my homework I head off to there. I thanked God I didn't bump into mu mother when I slipped through the door.

     She has not always been like this; mean. A monster. Believ or not, she was once the mother everyone only dreamed of. I miss that side of her. The one that knew what I was feeling before I told her. Or the one that smiled everytime she picked me up from school.I just miss her so much I try and forget about that side of her. Everytime I think of the past I start getting this feeling of longinf for my mother who was always there for me.

     I miss my mom more than I miss my father -or as  my friends calls him, the coward of all unmanly men. He was also one of the cool dads. But then there came the late nights and he seemed to have no time for his family anymore. He once home drunk. And everything went downhill from there.

     It started to mom and dad fighting over the littlest things. To them fighting over weither or not either one went to their lawyer about divorce papers.

     When my mother finally moved out was when me and her got back one night from a very long movie and we went seperate ways to our own rooms. I was getting dressed out of my top and skiny jeans, wehn I heard a scream. I rushed to my mothers room, where I know the sound came from ,with my shirt in my hands.

    "What? What is it mom?" It was then that I relized empty bottles of liquir on the ground. When I looked up, I saw my father half naked with a half full glass bottle in his hands. There was an unfamiliar nacked women in my parents bed, knocked out.

     "Hayles! You came to join the party?" I jumped in shock when I noticed my father right in front of me now. Breath smelled of cheap liquir and something else I couldn't put my finger on.

I felt a soft but strong grip on my left rist. I tuned to my mom looking at my father in disgust. She looked towards me, "Hayley, go back to your room." She said fermly.

I turned to go, but I felt a hard and rough grip on my right rist, "No! Stay for the party!" My father  slurred. He pushed me harshly against my his chest. When I tried to get loose, he held me harder.

     "Let go of her!" My mother yelled.

"Come on Abbigail. Loosen up a bit." I could feel his ragedy braeth on my hair, and I shivered in disgust.

     "Not until you let her go." My mother took a step forward, and I reached for her. My father's grip was too strong.

I felt tears make there way down my face, as his grip hardened.

"Dad? Let me go. Please." I twisted and turned, but it was no use.

Finally I heard a loud sound and a crack, instantly the grip loosened and I slid to the ground letting the tears leek out.

    "Don't you ever touch her again. Ever." With that my mother took my hand and led me to my room. she hurridly packed up all of my clothing.Turns out, my mothers clothes were already packed and all we had to do was leave.

     I hesantly turned the nob of the front door, but I opened the door all the way when I  saw my father rushing out of his room yelling about nonsense.

     That was the last time I saw my father.

  __--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__--__---__--__--__--___--__--__--___-__--__--__--__--__---__---__

I walked into the library and was greeted by Silia. My friend who works at the checkout counter.

     "Hey Silia, I'm just going to head to the back. Call me if you need anything." I said to her.

     "Okay, but I don't think I 'll need to." Silia pointed out, gesturing to the almost barren library.

     "Yeah. But just incase, you know where to find me."

     "Sure. See you, Hayley." Silia got back to her computer screen, which I sure is covered in online solitare.

     "See you later, Silia." I said to my self positive that she didn't hear me.

    As I organized the backroom of the new books, I noticed a book that catches my eye.

     I walked closer to the full box of the same book, I reconize the book. It's the boook that everyone has been talking about getting. Danger's Secret. I took one look at the cover and new that my mother would never aprove of.

     I ignored the voice saying 'Put the book down a walk away' and I examined the book.

     But, for some unknown reason, I didn't care that my mother did not approve of this type of volgur book. I don't knw if it was that my friends were finally ri=ubbing off of me or if the rebel inside of me was finally coming out.

     Either way, I didn't care. And as I walked to an empty table, I felt good. Like really good, to do something like this. Even if it was something as little as a book.

Sooooooooo. Soooo Sorry I haven't updated in like Forever. But it's not my fault, I promise, my computer was down. Like totally dead and gone to heaven. But now it's back and here I am. So please don't be mad at me.

 Hope you like the chapter, I promise I will update soon. But in the mean time, VOTE, COMENT AND SHARE. Because if I get more and more votes I will update every other day.