~ Spanish Lessons ~ (Narrator X Eddie)

(A/N: Boy, you can tell which ship I like most, can't you? This is the third Narrator X Eddie oneshot in here, I'm sorry! This oneshot is based on Eddie's video called 'How To Pick Up Girls In VR')

(Eddie's P.O.V)

"Class is in session, Pendejos!"

I walk into the room, shooting the ceiling with the gun my avatar had in their hand. That gets the attention of the others, and I can speak again.

"Today I'm gonna teach you how to pick up girls! Now, I need two assistants."

They all put their hands up. Josh, Juicy & Mully were being a bit too loud like usual though, so to tease them, I picked Reekid & Narrator. Reekid was more excited too, since Narrator said he'd play the girl in this situation because he had learned a years worth of Spanish already.

"So, Reekid, what you gotta do is walk up to her and go 'Ayy Mami!' while doing what I call a Mexican whistle. That'll get her attention, Dawg."

He does what I instructed him to do, but instead of whistling, he did his best scream. Narrator turned around to pretend to be interested while resisting quiet laughter and we took it from there.

*time skip*

We were now outside, since Josh kept pestering me to do it out in the wild on someone. And that someone that he picked was Narrator since he realised there were no girls playing with us and because I'm sure he saw that he was only acting last time..

"Hey Papi!"

I say this in Narrator's direction, where he turns around and gives me a broad smile (well, tries to. Making your VR avatar smile is pretty difficult-)

"Well, I guess it wasn't only for picking up girls, mhm?"

I give him a weak smile, and nod.

"I guess it wasn't. My heart can't understand how cute you can be to me, Narratorrr~"

I roll my r's at the end, which makes Narrator gasp and think pretty hard for a better comeback.

"The way you roll your r's.. it reached something inside me I never knew.. I look at you and I go, Eddie.. VRrrr~"

He also rolled his r's, which made me go bright pink. VR can really do wonders..