“There is something wrong. Look carefully.” Quinn whispered and I noticed that Nathan and Ryan had stopped running and where standing as if they were about to attack.

I looked over at Snow and the wind blew around her, waiving through her hair until it was a twisted mass, as if she was under water. For some reason she reminded me of a Dragonball Z character, especially with that snow swirling around her like some energy force field.

“I wonder where Hunter could be.” Snow said out loud not looking at any of us, as if she posed the question to herself.

“He’s not here, but he will return.” Quinn shouted back at her.

“Need to make him proud.” She muttered sadly to herself and then she raised her hands and the ground began to shake again, but this time huge chunks of ice started floating upwards. Shooting out of the ground like a geyser had burst through only to hover above her, poised and waiting.

“What the hell? Is she doing this?” Ryan asked eyes wide as saucers.

“Yeah, it was why Hunter wanted her bound.” Quinn said as we tried to keep our balance.

“What the fuck did they do to her?” Nathan asked.

“Who are you trying to make proud?” I shouted knowing that this was the last thing Hunter wanted.

“I need to destroy those who oppose Lord Elder Jacque.”

“What is she talking about?” Ryan asked

“She’s talking about us!” I shouted just as she hurled her first ice boulder at us.

We all dived out of the way, the ice crashed to the ground breaking on impact.

“What the hell happened to her? Why is she attacking us?”

“It’s the oath keeper. He bound her to an oath that forces her-“ Quinn was interrupted by another block of ice being hurled at our heads. We all dove behind the same icy boulder.

“- it forces her to do whatever he wants her to do.” Quinn finished.

“How do we stop her?” Nathan asked, with his back pressed firmly against the icy wall.

“Hunter had knocked her out.” I said remembering how Hunter had controlled her.

“How exactly are we going to do that? It’s not like she’s going to just let us near her and whack her over the head.” Ryan said peeking over the side only to quickly pull back just as a large chunk of ice flew by, missing him by inches.

“Distract and tag.” Nathan said.

“Who’s going to distract and who’s going to tag?” Ryan asked but before Nathan could answer the boulder we were hiding behind began to suddenly melt.

“Run!” I yelled when I had caught sight of Snow.

Quinn was already pulling me up and away from the others. I ducked as something crushed behind me and a quick peek revealed that the other two was okay.

“I can see a crevice up ahead, maybe there’s a cavern or something.”

Suddenly my vision blurred and everyone and everything around me vanished until it was just me and an endless white.

“Quinn?” I yelled into the void but no one replied.

“Ryan! Nathan!” I stopped, turning in circles as I called for my friends. I heard nothing but my own voice calling for them.

Then it dawned on me, “Ahhh….Stupid visions always coming at the worst possible time.” I screamed into the void as I started walking in some random direction.