"Isn't that a complete walk of seven or eight kilometers?" Su Ke's eyes widened in shock when he heard Pei Ke's words: "It's been so long. Why?"

    "I'll know when I go." After saying that, Pei Ke handed the phone back to Su Ke, then raised his hand and took out a woolen cap from the side to help Su Ke put it on his head and said: "Don't grab your hair.

    I'm going to be bald." Looking at Pei Ke's smiley face, Su Ke flushed and put on the stocking cap on his head and said: "My mother urged me to come..."

    Because I just woke up. How long, so Su Ke's voice is soft and soft with a touch of coquetry, and it sounds like a round glutinous rice ball in her ears.

    Pei Ke leaned in front of Su Ke and helped her tidy up her hair: "I know, you have a bed-related problem."

    "You, how did you know that I have that problem." He turned his eyes with a guilty conscience. Su Ke raised her eyes and glanced at Pei Ke and said: "You have the bed-ridden problem."

    "Heh." With a chuckle, Pei Ke didn't pierce Su Ke, only looking at her blushing little face. Laugh.

    After being stared at by Pei Ke for a long time, Su Ke turned

    her head in embarrassment and said: "What are you looking at?" There shouldn't be anything dirty on her face...

    "It looks good at Xiaowo." Pei Kedan Put his hand on Su Ke's shoulder, and then put his white chin on Su Ke's shoulder. When Su Ke turned around, it was right in front of his face resting on his shoulder.

    The delicate lips pressed against Pei Ke's nose, Su Ke blinked, and quickly twisted his head.

    Pei Ke stretched out his hand, turned Su Ke's head, and then kissed her lips carefully.

    Su Ke was wearing a thick down jacket, Pei Ke put one hand on her waist and the other hand on the back of her head, gradually deepening the kiss.

    "Um..."

    "Mint toothpaste?" Putting it on Su Ke's lips, Pei Ke squinted his eyes, the usual gentleness faded away, showing a strong aura.

    Su Ke finished brushing her teeth this morning and didn't even drink her saliva, so she followed Pei Ke into the car. Naturally, there was only toothpaste in her mouth.

    "Then, what do you smell like?" Su Ke stared at Pei Ke in front of him blankly. Su Ke blushed and said in a voice.

    "Didn't Xiaowo taste it? Then try another bite, okay?"

    Although it was a questioning sentence, when Pei Ke didn't leave an answer for Su Ke at all, he directly leaned over and blocked Su Ke again. Q.

    This time Pei Ke was very patient. He guided Su Ke little by little, holding her stiff lips lightly and said: "Don't be nervous."

    Su Ke glared at him and was completely taken away by Pei Ke.

    "It's silly." Looking at Su Ke who looked like this, Pei Ke didn't have the fun of teasing her. He only reached out his hand and touched her little head and said: "Well, what do you want to eat

    later ?" Su Ke calmly half. Engraved, and then blurted out: "...soup."

    "Okay." Touching Su Ke's little head pettingly, Pei Ke held the person in his arms with one hand and said: "It's really warm." A

    little bit embarrassed. Being hugged by Pei Ke, Su Ke poked his chest lightly and said, "Isn't the air conditioner turned on in the car?" You still want to hug her without getting too hot...