"You didn't strike me as the kind of guy who would be pissed off if he missed out on a fuck." She punctuated that last word, it landing hard amidst the sound of the bar. She was angry, he realized.

    "I wasn't," he replied, rushing to rectify the situation. He didn't want her to think he was an asshole, because that's one thing Harry always tried to avoid. He stuck with honesty instead of accusations. "I was confused. And worried you had regretted it."

    Nora let out a breath and then stepped towards him, their faces mere inches apart. "I didn't regret it."

    Harry felt his heart beating a mile a minute and thoughts swirled through his brain. He pictured what it would it be like to drag Nora to the men's bathroom, lock the door, and kiss her until they ran out of air, and the image was making him hard in his pants. Harry wanted her and he wanted her bad. "I'm going to go to the bathroom," he said quietly, his voice making Nora's toes curl from desire. "If you would like, you are welcome to join me."

    He downed the rest of his drink and walked away from the bar, sliding his way through the crowd like butter.

    Nora stood there breathless, trying to decide what to do. She wanted to follow him, but her brain was screaming at her not to—to make him chase her, not her chase him. Then she remembered what she had told Maddy, that all she wanted was a hook up. And if she wanted a hook up, she should follow him. If she made him chase her, who knows long it would be before he fucked her.

So Nora tossed back the remainder of her drink and followed Harry's shadow to the bathrooms.

Harry tugged Nora towards him, her legs parting for his body to fit between her knees. She perched on the counter, a long tiled countertop that was perfect for their uses. It was a single use bathroom and Harry had flipped the lock the second Nora had entered the room, dragging her into him and finding her lips with his. It hurried and full of yearning, slightly different from last time because this time they knew one another a bit better. Their lips found a rhythm with ease and when Nora nipped at Harry's lower lip, a low moan fell from his lips, making her giggle.

    With Nora on the countertop, Harry could rest his hands on the curve of her ass, which he did immediately. When he grabbed softly at the skin, Nora clenched her fists in his shirt, dragging his lips closer to hers. Their hands grabbed at one another's clothing, begging for skin on skin contact, to run their hands down one another's bodies and remember how they felt. Nora's fingers undid the buttons on Harry's shirt, fumbling with the small buttons, trying not to break their kiss while she did it. She pulled the material from his shoulders and he caught it before it hit the ground, which made Nora giggle, his concern for his clothing endearing. He placed it on the counter and Nora used the break in their kiss as an opportunity to trail her lips down his neck to his shoulder, taking glory in Harry's soft inhales of air as her lips grazed his skin. She pressed her lips to the center of the heart on the curve of his shoulder and dragged her fingernails down his abdomen lightly, enough to raise goosebumps in their wake but not enough to hurt him, and Harry thought he might lose it. He bucked his hips at her touch, his cock brushing against the hard tile of the countertop and the contact sent tingles up his spine. He had to slow down or he was going to risk finishing in his boxers, which he rathered not do.

    "Can I take this off?" Harry asked, his voice breaking through the sounds of their kisses and labored breathing. His hands went to the shoulders of her jacket, and Nora nodded.

    He slid off her jacket, pushing it behind her, and ran his hands down her body. His fingers drifted along her waist where her shirt was tucked into her jeans and looked up at Nora for her approval, which she gave with a swift nod. Harry lifted the material from her body and the sight of her breasts, rising and falling with her breath and spilling from her lacy bra, did something otherworldly to him.