thirteen

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

"HEY CHICKEES! I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER VIDEO AND TODAY I HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST

"HEY CHICKEES! I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER VIDEO AND TODAY I HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST...." christina began introducing the video as she sat in the middle of the frame alone waving her hands around with excitement before athena jumped onto the floor letting out a small 'oof' at the impact while christina just laughed at her.

"this is my bestie for the resty athena." she introduced giving the silver haired girl a side hug while it zoomed in on her pulling an awkward face and not hugging back.

"oh and bleep bleep bleep." the brunette smiled as athena turned to smack her arm. "no. no. you're not putting that in the video." she demanded pouting and crossing her arms over her chest as christina just smiled.

"no tina seriously don't put it in!" athena tried to argue without smiling but a small one began making its way onto her face as she shook her friend and the two ended up doubling over and bursting out with laughter.

"okay no seriously i'll get so much hate." athena spoke up with a small giggle after they duo had stopped laughing fully. "okay fine." christina rolled her eyes slightly with a small smile before the two started having a small staring contest.

"anyways yes athena is here!" christina put her hand under the girls face as she rested her chin on top of it, before the brunette pinched her cheeks lightly. "and i'm doing her makeup while she reads out some of your guys' questions." christina smiled leaning off camera to haul in a literal box of makeup that made athena's eyes widen with surprise as she stared at it before looking back at the camera. before back at the box and to the camera again.

she mouthed a quick, small but noticeable 'what the fuck?" before looking at christina with wide eyes making her chuckle slightly.

"okay open twitter!" christina clapped as she shuffled through her different shades of foundation trying to find the best one that matched with athena's skin tone.