twelve

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

IT WAS FINALLY THURSDAY WHICH MEANT TATE AND GABBIE WERE COMING TO SURPRISE ATHENA. and visit the boys but mostly see athena. the girls hadn't seen each other in a while because they were all busy doing their own thing.

when daniel invited athena over for the movie night the previous week and she'd seen christina that was the first time they'd seen each other in around four months, as for gabbie and tate, athena hadn't seen gabbie since she'd found out she was pregnant and tate was so busy with her school work the two hadn't seen each other for roughly six months.

so to say the duo were excited to see her was an understatement. of course they'd been texting, calling and face-timing but that was different to actually seeing one another in person and physically hugging or having any form of physical contact or verbal conversation and interaction.

they'd contacted the boys earlier that day and agreed that all of them would be at the apartment when they arrived and anna and keri would be out with athena having lunch as they'd already planned and so coincidentally everything worked out perfectly.

it was around two forty five when tate and gabbie arrived at the door of corbyn and jonah's apartment where they had agreed to hold the surprise.

the two girls knocked on the door and zach opened it, his mouth hanging in shock before he realised he remembered they were coming and let them in.

the two speed walked into the apartment dropping their bags on the floor and going over to hug their respective boyfriends.

jonah picked tate up spinning her around before falling on the couch while jack and gabbies reunion was a lot more careful and calm because of the baby but they were still extremely excited to see one another.

after hugging their significant other they began to greet the rest of the boys and christina with hugs and kisses on the cheek with how are you's being spread around before they all collectively sat down.

"so where is athena?" tate asked the group as she cuddled herself up to jonah, happy to be in his presence after so long.

"my mom, her and anna had this lunch thing planned so that's where they've gone." daniel nodded in response to her question. "i think they took ashley and syd as well." he shrugged gesturing towards jack and corbyn who nodded, confirming his thoughts.