August 17 2020

I didnt even know when and how i fell asleep in the first place.I rememebered just laying on my bed listening to the rain peltering down from the dark cloudy sky with full on rage.

In the dream, I was going for a wee then I noticed a thin red  slimy wriggling thing on the bathroom floor.

What could it possibly be?  A worm? I thought to myself
It was indeed a worm but what really caught me was that it got these oogly googley eyes like one of those worms in slitherio, but from what i've learned from my bio class, i've never heard of worms having such big eyes nor do they have one.

What's even worse was that it kept staring at me. Its eyes kept expanding to which they almost pop out.

As soon as I backed away, it lunged itself forward to my leg.

At this point, I was internally screaming while also trying to shake the living heck out of this bizzare thing off my leg.
The harder I shook, the stronger it attached itself to me.

How the heck did it do that? I have no fucking idea.

Its stare continued challengingly at me.

I wished it was just a stupid dream, my dream self thought.

With that being said, I came to a sense that i was actually in a dream state so I heavily fought my way out of sleep

I looked at the writhing thing on my leg one last time, gave it one hard shook my eyes abruptly opened.

Holy fucking shit, i exclaimed. It really was just a dream. I was still on my bed.

Despite it being a stupid dream, I still have unsettling feelings about it. Maybe I've just been stressing out too much about stuff.

Since, it's just 4 in the evening, I thought I could go on for a quick bike ride to get my mind off things.

The bike ride was nice and I completely forgot about the menacing eyes.

Later that night, i decided to have my quick cold shower before bed. As i was brushing my teeth, my sister's shampoo bottle stood out to me and everything fall into place.

It has this curvy shape of a duck's head wih two huge oogley eyes staring back.

Ahhhh so i know where the dream comes from. So stupid.
I shook my head in total relief and enjoyed the shower.

Wrapping myself in a towel, i gave one last look at the duck.

It blinked.

I screamed.

It was not a dream.