"Why are you here," Newt asks.

"I heard laughing," he answers, "Oh and Clint's looking for you."

"Two hours already," I mumble swimming back to shore.

I walk Newt's room, my stuff is there, where I see dry clothes. I point to them(keep in mind...no one else is in the room) and look around the room mouth open.

"Who di-" I shrug and grab the peach colored clothing. I check to make sure the door is locked then continue to change.

It's...a dress.

I love it! It has short selves and goes down to my knees. It feels almost like silk but it's not shiny. I spin around in the dress, when it flies up showing my underwear. Note to self...don't spin to much.

I pull out my hairbrush from my box and well...brush my hair. While I put it back I notice the note again. I pick it up to re-read it.

Dear Kathrine,

You're not ment for the Maze trial experiment. A friend of mine asked me to put you here for...safe keeping. If you get in the way of the experiment, we will not hesitate to harm you. Keep this in mind.

~Creators

This...is absolutely terrifying...but forget and shove it in the back of your mind. Maybe...the dreams were visions! No..no... hallucinations most likely...or something like that. I hear a knock on the door.

"One second," I place everything back into the box and push it back under the bed. I go to the door and unlock it to see Newt.

"I wondered who was in my room," He says, "I see you got your clothes from the box." He says looking at my dress. I twirl slightly back and forth...not to much.

"That's where it's from," I say facepalming, "Duh." He laughs at my outburst and kisses my cheek and walks inside into his room.

"Clint looking for you," he says. I groan. "See you at dinner." I nod and walk out the door playing with my gold locket.

.•*•.

I sit down at the picnic table across from Minho. He lets out a low whistle.

"What?" I ask, taking a spoonful of soup.

"You look nice in the dress," I start choking on soup and coughing. I feel a hand pat me on the back. Finally I stop coughing and see Newt standing next to me.

"You okay Kat?" He asks. I nod.

"I didn't know Minho was capable of making compliments," I say, Minho rolls his eyes.

We all quickly finish our dinner after that. Newt gets up.

"I'm going to bed, Night love," he kisses my forehead and leaves. Minho gets up and leaves also.

"And that leaves one," I mumble getting up. But I don't feel tired. I start walking towards the deadheads. Other than the cemetery...its nice, it's quiet, and best of all it has no people (unless you count the dead ones.)

I walk just past the trees so I'm not to deep into the forest and start climbing the tree. Branch after branch only going higher. And sit on the top branch that could hold me.

Jack? Are you up?

Of course I'm up it's the middle of the day!

Oh, it's night here.

Why aren't you asleep?

Not tired...

How are you-, he stops abruptly. He doesn't finish his sentence. I start panicking.

Jack?

No answer...nothing...just silence.

JACK?

Something's happening Ren...

What's wrong Jack?

I don't know... I gotta go..

Be careful...superheroes right?

Right...Be- he stops. Silence. Something happened.

Jack?

jack...

I sit there in the tree. Only the snores of the boys to be heard. No one knows what just happened, but me. I'm alone. What happened? Is he hurt? I touch my cheek to notice a single tear has fallen.

I've decided what I'm going to do...I'm going to help my best friend. Somehow someway...I'm getting out of here.

A/N

OHH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING... 1k! ONE FRICKIN K AHHH