Chapter 7

Bethany's POV.

"I still can't believe you live here?!" I said while Taylor laughed. You know in the Blank space music video where it's that huge mansion? Yea it's that big and it's got a pool, fountain,hot tub, and plenty more.

"Don't worry you'll get used to it." Taylor said putting my luggage down.

"So who else lives here?"

"Just me my mom well our mom dad and brother live about 10 miles away."

"Huh." I heard meowing. I looked over and saw a black and white car and a white cat rubbing in my legs.

"Awwww guess they like you." Taylor squealed. I petted them. I put my stuff up and went over to taylor who was dancing weirdly. I started laughing.

"What?" Taylor said.

"Taylor you look like your having a heart attack." I laughed. Taylor put her hands on her hips.

"Hey!"

"I'm sorry i can't help your a bad dancer." I laughed.

"Like you could do better." I smirked. I was a very good dancer. I could freestyle very easily.

"Oh yea watch me." I said. I started doing these cool moves with my hands and shook my hips then did a cool move that looked choreographed but I just made it up. Once I finished I looked at taylor who was staring at me with wide eyes and her mouth was open.

"told ya." I smiled.

"Whatever." Taylor said. We went to the couch. Suddenly I heard someone singing. They were singing we found love.

"We found love in a hopeless place

We found love in a hopeless place

We found loooove." A guy singed. Taylor groaned.

"Taylor I bought you some more flowers!" The guy said through the door.

"But I already have 1,989!" Taylor whined.

"Who is that?" I asked taylor.

"My ex boyfriend will you please tell him to leave."

"Why me?"I asked.

"He won't listen to me I've tried to tell him I'm not interest for days." Taylor said. I sighed and got up.

"Okay."

"Thank you." Taylor said. I opened the door and saw a curly haired guy. Oh great Harry Styles. Yay! Note the sarcasm. Suddenly Harry grabbed me and kissed me.

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR MORE! ALSO COMMENT WHAT YALL THOUGHT!!!! SWIFTIES FOR LIFE!!!!