Chapter 2

After sitting in the classroom and listening to the teacher go on and on about this math equation and that math formula. I realized that I was ahead of the kids here.

I guess you could call me a closet nerd but what really helped me keep track of everything I learned is my photographic memory. It was something that I held dear to me because, it allowed me to zone out and still gather all information I needed.

So the class in all was a drag. An I was happy when she gave us problems to solve and said we could use the rest of class to get them done. She was pretty cool. Mrs.Fujihi even gave us the option of working together in groups.

Of course I did not expect people to come over or ask to be apart of their group. I saw many people look at me but it was mostly wary looks. I guess I scared them. Ha. I found this hilarious.

I began working on my problems flying through them, finding them extremely easy. I was so caught up into my work I didn't even realize people had come up to me until I heard the screeching of chairs being pulled out.

I looked up and found myself gazing at the handsome guy with the striking brown eyes. The boy had golden blonde locks that were styled perfectly and he wore the boys uniform pulling it off really well. Beside him stood a tall giant. He towered over the blonde, and stared down at me with a perfectly sculpted face and a head full of short dark brown hair. As I looked over his face I realized that he to was stunning, of course not as much as the blonde, and his grey eyes, though they showed little emotion, were gorgeous like a dark storm.

I raised a questioning eyebrow letting a small smirk grace my lips. I stared at the boys sitting in front of me for a second before speaking.

"An who exactly might you two handsome young men be?" 

If it were possible the brown eyed boy grinned even wider then he had when I first arrived showing off a perfect set of pearly white teeth.

"My name is Haninozuka Mitsukuni, but you can call me Honey-chan  everyone does" He said in a bubbly voice practically bouncing out of his chair. " and that is Morinozuka Takashi, but he goes by Mori-chan." He said pointing to the giant next to him.

I smirked and nodded my head toward his seemingly silent friend.

"Ah." Was the only response I got along with a returning nod.

"An this is Usa - Chan!!!" He continued happliy while holding up a pink stuffed bunny. He then wrapped his arms around the pink stuffed bunny and squeezed it tightly.

"Would you like to hold him?" Honey ask hopefully.

I couldn't help but smile at the adorableness of this guy, not only did he look adorable but every word and action added on to the cutsey look he seemed to be going for. An I had to admit he pulled it off well.

Without replying I carefully reached out and claimed the bunny called Usa-chan. I stroked it's ears. It reminded me of the teddy bear that I used to carry around when I was younger. My mom had gotten it for me.

Before I knew it I found myself holding Usa-chan like I once held my stuffed bear.

"Usa-chan is very cute." I told him letting my eyes once again stare back into his brown ones.

"Thank you! But I think Usa-chan would agree with me when I say that you are even cuter!" He replied back giving me a small smile.

The statement caught me off guard and a blush crept on to my cheeks and I let my eyes drop down to the bunny once more nervously playing with the long ears of the stuffed animal.

"Uh..umm" I cleared my throat biting my lip slightly, before replying. "Thanks."

The boy watched my reactions and giggled. "Haha Takashi-chan. Isn't she just the cutest."