~Chapter two, Shopping~

bakugo pov
kirishima walks out of the room. Now I have to get the idiots to come over. i have to go shopping with them, i don't have anything to wear, and i also want to give kirishima a present. I text dunce face first, but he shows up with tape elbows anyway.
"oi, kacchan! ashido couldn't make it. she's doing other things with the rest of the girls." kaminari cheerfully says after i open the door. "so, why did Kirishima look so happy when he left your room this morning?"
"n-none of your business. Let's go, morons." I walk out of the dorm, the idiots follow. we walk out and get on a bus to go to the mall. once we get there we go to the clothes store. I look around for a while, until pikachu taps me on the shoulder. "bakugo~ look what sero and me found for you!" kaminari says, holding up a burnt orange cardigan with a black t shirt, and a pair of black ripped jeans. i'm surprised they picked that out, it didn't seem like these two idiots could pick out something so nice. I grab the clothes and go to the fitting room, I try them on and they seem fine. i change back to what I was wearing.
"alright, they fit. now let's go." Hopefully stupid hair likes this... on our way to the checkout I see a bandanna stand lookin thing and I walk over to it. pikachu and soy sauce face look confused, but sero probably figures it out and starts whispering to kaminari. tch, idiots. it took him too long to figure out. I start poking through the bandannas trying to find a good one, but there aren't any.
kaminari runs over. "hey, bakugo, need any help there?" I don't answer, because he starts looking anyway. I'm about to walk away, but then I see this shark one. I grab it then start walking back to the checkout. we buy everything then leave. this date better be good.