"Listen here you little hobo. The likes of you should not be able to mix with the well groomed men and women of this school!"

"You listen to me Bitch! You got 2.5 seconds to get my schedule before I mollywop you upside your head." I growled at her.

It was stupid people like her that made me hesitate to come to this uppity school. But I will be damned if I let some rich snob ruin a chance to have a better education.

She seemed to be startled and she decided to turn around to get my schedule quick. Seemingly worried I would mess up her wrinkly face even more. Respect your elders my ass...

Once I got my schedule I finally made it out of that dreaded office. I knew I had another 20 minutes before classes started. I had come early to get my paper work and stuff finished up.

So to waste time I decided to freshen up in the bathroom. I pulled out my Mascara and decided to put another coat on my eyelashes. Once they were the way I wanted them I pulled out my liquid eyeliner to put wings over the top line of my eyelid. After getting my eyes to perfection I rubbed on some lip balm and I was good to go.

"God I still can't believe I am going to this damn school...." I mumbled to myself as I looked at my reflection.

I was a extremely short compared to most girls. I was only 4'8. But don't let my height full you. I might be short but I could most definetly hold my own. I had to learn to defend myself quick. Growing up in my kind of neighborhood did that to you. I tilted my head running my fingers, through my honey brown colored hair. It was thick and wavy ending below my shoulders, but one side of my head was shaved and the name Teddy was drawn expertly into the shaved area. I knew if my scholarship status didnt make me stick out that my choice in style would. Not only was my head shaved. I had many piercings. The visible ones were my nose ring and the ones in my ears & lastly I had a couple tattoos. Small birds going across my collar bone, a tiny heart behind my right ear on the side with my head shaved and a teddy bear holding a heart with my mom's name in it on my right shoulder.

So I would most definetly stand out in a sea full of preppy rich girls. Shaking my head I sighed and made my way out of the bathroom. I had been staring at myself for 5 minutes.

Might as well try to find my first class. I was a third year. After looking at my schedule it showed I needed to find classroom 3-A. How I was going to do that

in this huge ass school was beyond me.

"Fuck my life....."

*************

After searching for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was only 13 minutes I finally found the class. I had 2 minutes to spare. I sighed and peeped through the window on the door. It seemed to my displeasure everyone was already there chatting away.

"Come on Teddy. You can do this!" I told my myself not really believing the words coming out of my mouth.

Once I got myself together I walked into the class. As soon as the door opened everyone's head shot in my direction. I scanned the room and saw almost everyone with big eyes and there mouths hanging open.

I smirked at this and turned my attention to the teacher.

"An who exactly are you young lady?" She said shocked.

"New student." I answered in a bored tone.

"Y-your the new student?" She asked disbelieveing.

"No I'm just some random girl that decided to walk into your class today." I said rolling my eyes. "Yes I'm the new student." I said sarcastically.

Gasps were heard through the class from the girls at my behavior and some of the boys snickered.

"I-...uh oh alright." She said flustered. " Class this is our new student." She said turning towards the class.

I turned and gave a mock salute.

"Please would you like to take take time to introduce yourself to the class?" She asked gaining her composure.

"Not really..." I said irritated.

Mrs. Whatever her name is narrowed her eyes and I sighed. I plastered a fake smile on my face and did a military turn to face the front of the class.

"Hello fellow students of class room 3-A! I am your new student. My name is Teddy. Nothing more nothing less. I am here on and Academic and Art Scholarship. I think your uniforms are hideous. So don't expect me to strut around in one anytime soon. Yes I am short. No im not going to grow anymore according to my doctor. Yes I know the side of my head is shaved. If you must know I meant to do it. Why? Because I like it that's why! I have a really big sweet tooth. I believe who ever did the color scheme for this school was sick in the head. Whether you want to know me or not I do not care. I'll do me you do you. An everything will be good in the world."

I finished turning to face the teacher once more. "Happy?"

"Uh yes of course. You may take a seat in the back. My name is Mrs.Fujihi if you need anything please do not hesitate to ask."

I nodded and made my way to the back of the class. Everyone was whispering and I knew it was about me. While shaking my head I let out a sigh, I knew I would probably be the talk of the school. Whatever I don't care.

As I walked through the desks I looked up and my eyes landed on a pair of big brown ones. Once the owner of the said eyes saw he had my attention he sent me a big bright smile and his eyes seemed to sparkle.

I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks. The boy was short like me. Maybe a little taller, but one thing was for sure he was probably the cutest guy I had ever seen. Everything About him screamed adorable.

Placing my stuff on the empty desk at the back near the window I folded my arms and leant back in my chair ignoring all the curious watchful eyes of the other students including the strikingly beautiful eyes of the boy only a couple seats over from me.

Before I knew it the teacher was teaching and my "wonderful" new school life had begun.