chapter 17

Tony's POV
once the doctors told me that amelie had woken up, i rushed to her, but i was obviously stopped. they said they had to run some tests on her. i went back to the waiting room. charli and chase had gone home, kouvr, mia, thomas and alex had gone to get some food for everyone. olivia and nessa had fallen asleep, addison was miserably crying in ondreaz's arms, and avani... well, she'd been exhusted. talking to the cops, family members, producers, friends. she wa mentally drained. i felt bad. this was my fault. it was 5 AM. ondreaz had got addison to go asleep, and the rest had come back. the doctors came in, and i could tell by their faces that something was wrong. "uhm.. we're sorry to say... she wad sexually assulted". "WHAT?!" ondreaz said getting up, to calm me down. "wh..what?" i said stuttering and me eyes welling up with tears. "she's in trauma". "you may go to see her, but she's again, not responding" i, along with ondreaz, avani and addison rushed in. my heart literally dropped. there were so many machines, and she looked helpless. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT TONY!" addison yelled, ondreaz comforting her. "i- i'm sorry!" "you better be" avani says while getting out of the room to comfort addison. i could see ondreaz. he was crying. i was too. ondreaz left because he couldn't bear seeing amelie like this. i sat on the chair next to the hospital bed, and held her hand, while the blonde haired girl layed still. "hey amelie... idk if you can here me, probably not, but i am so sorry. not just for this, but for everything. i can't bear the news of your assault, but i'm still here. i'm sorry for getting with emma. i'm sorry for letting them do that to you. i'm sorry for anything i said that hurt you. when you wake up, imma treat you like a princess. we can go on cute ice cream dates together, and have great memories. thats only if you take me back though. its okay of you don't though. i know i messed up. i ruined your life. i can understand why you wouldn't want me to be apart of your life. please wake up. i miss your company. i miss you. everyone has gone against me. amelie please be strong. i love you".

Addison's POV
i know you shouldn't be posting your feelings on social media, but i'm upset. i go on twitter... and lets say i kinda let my twitter fingers get the best of me.

 and lets say i kinda let my twitter fingers get the best of me

i knew that now i was in trouble. charli would go insane, and i would be responsible for her. oh god. i pray that charli doesn't try something. i posted a picture on instagram, while i waited for charli to text me back. i regretted posting anything on social media. this should've been solved privately. i just spend some time on instagram.

addisonraee
Lost, Confused, LA

liked by lilhuddy and othersgreat

great. just fawking great <3
user has limited comments

lopez__tony
Los Angeles Med, California

liked by tanamongue and others
i won't fucking hurt you again 💔

ondreazlopez: it'll get better

addisonraee: kiss my ass
↳tiktokroom: Tik Tok Room is typing...

charlidamelio: heartbroken 💔
↳lilhuddy: beb it'll be ok

user has limited comments

Amelie's POV
i woke up. felt strange. i could feel some wet watet dripping on my hand. tears. tony's tears. he was talking to me. telling me that he loves me.
in a weak voice, i said...
"i love you too"
_____________________________________________
HEY YA'LL!
LONG TIME, NO UPDATE!
I'M SORRY, I JUST HAD A LOT GOING ON. NOW I'M INVESTED IN THIS STORY LMAOO
online school started again, and victoria has gone into stage 4 lockdown. we've got a curfew now. i broke my phone, and all my saved drafts went away. and we've been having exams all week. hehe hows your day been? love, sam <3