chapter 1

it was a mediocre day for eddie. he went through his daily routine as he got ready for school. his mom woke him up at roughly 7am, like she does everyday. she reminded him to take his meds, like she does everyday. he takes them with the glass of water his mom placed on his bedside cabinet next to his inhaler, like he does everyday. he got dressed and packet his inhaler and everything he'd need for the day, like he does everyday.

okay this is getting repetitive. you probably get it now right? eddie kaspbrak was a totally regular normal boy. i mean, i he did have his little quirks here and there but he was totally normal. right? well i guess we'll have to wait and see, won't we?

richie tozier was dreading the day that would start as soon as he stood up from his bed that he's never really needed considering vampires don't exactly need sleep. he only keeps it there because he likes how he can escape into his dreams when he sleeps. of course there are many times when he lays down to escape and he ends up in a bad place, but the good outweighs the bad. finally richie gets out of his warm bed, for an ice cold being his bed is always weirdly warm, and he decides to finally get on with his day.

he'd had many first days of school. more than the average person obviously. but this first day felt weird. like something might happen this year that would change lives. or maybe someone.

ahh sorry for such a short chapter. i've wanted to write a vampire story for a while now and i guess this one might be kinda like twilight? i'm not sure but i really hope you enjoy!