hawks x reader

Requested by: (unknown user) the reason i cant list the user is because when i tried to input this certain user, no username was found and the app kept closing itself, so here is the user in a screenshot instead.

Enjoy.

Pro hero hawks, also known as keigo takami, was taking you out on a date today. A few months ago you had joined his agency after being fired from your last agency for disorderly conduct against a co-worker. Not your fault they said the wrong thing at the wrong time. Hawks thankfully saw potential in you and hired you to work at his agency, later when coming to seeing you more often, he noticed he had grown a tad bit of feelings for you and as those feelings grew they led up to yesterdays events, when hawks asked you on a date. You honestly didnt know why he had to pick you of all people but he did and you had accepted the offer to go on said date. Since it was a day off you went with a casual style with a bit of bling, the bling being a little chain necklace you accasionally wore with your hero costume.

 Since it was a day off you went with a casual style with a bit of bling, the bling being a little chain necklace you accasionally wore with your hero costume

After getting dressed you headed out the door to meet hawks. You both decided to go somewhere not so busy so that hawks wouldnt be bombarded with fans left and right. In conclusion, you guys decided a small coffee date would be the best option for a date.

You grabbed your keys and walked out the door, heading to (cafe name). Apon arriving, you see hawks sitting on a bench outside the cafe, waiting on you to arrive. "Hey hawks!" You greeted him as you walked towards him. "Oh hello (y/n), and please call me takami when we're not working" he looked down at you with a small smile. "Oh okay!" You said, walking into the cafe, hawks coming in behind you.

As he stepped in, hawks got a small idea, and finished it off with a little smirk. Though it quickly faded when the lady at the counter asked for your orders. You got a (f/d) and hawks got a regular iced coffee with some caramel creamer, which you thought was a little plain but you didnt complain.

You two walked out of the cafe, sipping your drinks as you walked to your car. "Can your wings fit" you asked hawks. He tilted his head a bit, then looked at the vehicle. "Yeah, just have to tuck them a bit" he responded, rubbing the back of his neck. "Something bothering you?" You asked, looking up at him. "No, but would you like to come over to my place?" Hawks asked, getting into the passenger side. "Yeah sure!" You said, turning on the engine then proceeding to drive in thr directions hawks gave you along the way. You made it to his place in about half an hour, no less for sure. Hawks gave you a few wrong turns on the way, so it tooka little while longer. "Sorry about that, just never crash here that often" hawks apologized for the longer-than-anticipated drive. "Its fine" you said as he lead you to the door and opened it for you.

You walked into the home and immidiately took in how humble he made it. Not too much decor but not too little, only a few items of furniture and not too big at all. It also looked really nice, the walls a slight cream color and hard wood floors, with a little grey area rug in the living room. This guy had some taste thats for sure. "This way" hawks guided you to a room a little ways down a small corridor. "Step inside please" hawk said, opening the door to what you can immidiately presume was his bedroom. Without a word you stepped inside, him following after and locking the door. You heard it and turned to look at him. "Takami,  why did you lock the door?" You asked him as he stepped closer. "Look (y/n), i want you to be my girlfriend. So with that being said, do you give me consent?" Hawks asked you as he placed his hands on your waist. You nodded in reassurance. He smirked a bit and leaned in to kiss you. You kissed back and you could feel him tugging at your shirt. He pulled away and looked you dead in the eye before letting go of you. "Strip, now" hawks basically commanded you. You looked at him a bit shocked, but did as you were told.

After you stripped to pretty much nothing, hawks did the same. He pushed you onto his bed and kissed you again, groping you as he did so. You moaned into the kiss as he played with your breasts. You two pulled away from the kiss for air. Hawks took this as a time to move on and moved down your body, trailing little kisses until he reached your heat. You blushed dark and looked away from him, embarassed. "Look at me" hawks said, using his hand to move your head in his direction. You gulped as you looked down at him. Without another word, hawks began rubbing your clit, making little circles on it. You moaned and covered your mouth, you growing warmer by the second. Suddenly you felt something soft and warm on your clit and you jerked a bit at the sudden wave of pleasure. You looked down at hawks, who was now using his tongue on your clit, making little circles. You soon felt yourself come close to cumming and moaned louder. Hawks pulled away at the last second, leaving you whining a bit at the loss of pleasure. You were about to ask him why he stopped, but before you could, hawks thrusted into you hard. You moaned and threw your head back. Hawks took no time and started thrusting hard and a little fast. You moaned loud, and soon felt yourself grow that knot in your stomach, already about to burst. "Sh-shit im cumming!~" you shouted right before you let out the loudest moan you could make as you came. "Shit" hawks said through clampped teeth as he sped up his thrusts, soon cumming in you with a hard thrust. He pulled out, leaving for what you guessed was the bathroom and coming back with a towel to clean up with. Hawks helped you clean up and at least put on your underwear and him putting on his own, then slipping the two of you under the covers. "Night (y/n)" hawks said, wrapping an arm around you. "N-night" you said yawning, then quickly falling asleep with hawks next to you. Hawks smiled, kissing your forehead before drifting off to sleep.

††††††††††††††††††††††††

Word count- 1139