Famous 🧐

Charli: I posted a TikTok last night doing this "TikTok dance called the renegade" i wake up to dixie jumping on me screaming. What dixie I asked. She said your TikTok Famous. You have 500k likes and your on my fyp and " chase Hudson " commented on your TikTok and followed you I raise up because chase has been my TikTok crush for years. Literally I have a poster in my room of him I kiss it every night nobody knows it. I start screaming. And I post another tiktok to the "Savage" TikTok Dance. I go eat cereal and take a shower and put moisturizer on my face. Straighten my hair and curl the ends. And change into a outfit for my dance classes. I check my phone because it's blowing up with notifications. I had 1.1mil followers and 700k likes on the video I just posted. I screamed and I had my instagram linked to my TikTok and I had 200k on there. Chase Hudson. Thomas Petrou, Addison Rae , Loren Gray. And more followed me and I had a dm from chase and Thomas. I checked it and I proceeded to scream.

_________________________________

Thomas and Charlis Dms

Thomas: hi charli!! It's Thomas from the hype house I wanted to ask we are creating a house for TikTokers to join only a few. But would you and your sis like to join?.

Charli : YESSS

Thomas : Great I have your tickets booked you'll be leaving in three days

Charli : thank you!!!!

____________________________________

Charli : I'm freaking out THEY JUST ASKED ME TO JOIN THE HYPE HOUSE

I'm going to see what my imaginary husband said

____________________________________

Chase and Charlis dms

Chase: hi char it's me lil huddy from TikTok and I wanted to tell you, you can dance really well and really cutee🥺

Charlis thoughts* he just called me cute HOLY

Charli: aww thank you bebe. Also your really cute.

Chase: can we be friends?
Charli : sureee I would love to

Chase : cool can I get your number #

Charli: Sure it's #############
________________________________________________________________________

Charli : he gave me a nickname,😩
Charli. Also me and chase have became besties over the past three days we talk about everything we ft every hour

Charli: three days later) I arrive at the hype house I meet everyone. But I saw this special boy that I've had a crush on for years. He's so hot 🥵.

Chase asked could we talk and he walked me up stairs "

Chase : charli I know I've only known you for 3 days but I fell in love instantly. Everytime I see you I get butterflies in my stomach I'm asking you to be my ...

Cliffhanger 😇